Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Interview Questions

Updated Apr 25, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a text from the manager the day after I submitted some applications, went to interview that day. Restaurant was dirty, the manager took a long time to get to me and seemed pretty tired. Basically tried to tell me how difficult the position was to see if I was up for it. Waiting for the call back.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday and received a call for an interview 4 days later. Interview was pretty easy. The manager interviewing me was very nice. However I was one of her first interviews she's ever done so she was pretty unprofessional about it. I thought it went fairly good, she said she liked my personality and how I'm smart. I knew the types of questions that should have been asked thanks to this site, and from past interview experiences, but since she was so new she kept saying "there's more I need to ask but I can't remember." She said there was another interview at 10:30 but that she would call me later and let me know. Still never received a call which bummed me out, but overall the experience was fairly easy.

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied for subway and got a text from the manger 2 days later, yes a text. I applied for a subway a few blocks from me and she made me go 30 minutes away for the interview. When I showed up she wasn't there yet so I had to wait. She came in and asked some guy that was there if he was for the interview. I stood up and said I was. She kinda looked disappointed after. During the interview she was very nice though. But she talked A LOT about random stuff. She told me it was great I had no experience because that means she can make me her own perfect employee. And then she told me there was a good chance I'd get the job and I'd get a call the next day around noon. I texted her the next day asking about it and she ignored my text. No denial text or email. But no acceptance either. One thing I liked though is she owns 5 stores and at those 5 stores the pay was 10.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• what's a sandwich artist to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Boca Raton, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

I waited over an hour to be called in for the interview, then was asked 3 questions and never called again. The lady forgot I was even there and I had to wait over an hour. The lady said she would call me back the next day to continue and never called again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Mobile, AL) in January 2017.

Interview

Entered the store, manager was making sandwiches because there was a line i waited and then we sat a table started talking.
    She asked me to say something about myself. Then told me that she did not tolerated tardiness or drama in the restaurent. She asked me what hours i was ready to work at , asked me if i had any question then told me she would call me later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marion, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Marion, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Very unprofessional. Waited 20 minutes for the manager/owner to even show up. Asked simple questions it only lasted 5 minutes. Basically the subway I applied for is very slow and I would have been working by myself and 4 hour shifts. I declined after finding out that.

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. The owner (franchisee) told me a lot about the training etc. and what would be expected. Very informative about the Subway business. But he could not give any clear salary guidelines. I'm looking long term after training, a year down the road, and I wanted to know if all went well what kind of salary window would I be looking at, ball park. he would answer that. Makes me think it will be too low for what I'm looking for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New City, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone and i was asked a few questions. I had to call the man back because his phone kept hanging up and then finaly i had to ask where the was located so i went there had to wait to be interviewed so i sat down he come out asled me a few questions said he would call me never did call. Thow

Interview Questions

• What do i remember most about working at subway in the past   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Fresno, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call to come in and give a interview. It was a average interview with basic personality question, situational questions, i did not hear back as i had no experience and someone with more experience may have got it

Interview Questions

• how do perform under pressure?
      Why do you want to work at Subway?
      tell me about yourself?
      Skills you would bring to the job?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview and then store manager was nice, he asked the basic interview questions. Called me 15 mins after the interview and told me to come in for a second interview with the district manager. He didn't know what to ask and was hard to understand and his partner was on her phone the whole time.

Interview Questions

• In 5 years, where do you see yourself, what is your dream job?   1 Answer