Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

1,020 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Have to read, write, basic math, watch labor, food costs and manage other staff, stay on task, abkw to sweep, mop and run a cash register, wipe tables, prepare food ahead of time, make sandwiches, folliw policy and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Fill out a math calculation, experience of management is required   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was a very easy interview asking questions about several customer service related scenarios and your experience. It was a bit weird to have other employees their during the interview without being explained why. I wasent sure if they were training to be an interview or if they were just there to be there

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Appplied online, got a phone call within 3 days. Since you apply for several locations at once on the website, I got calls from several locations. The interview was very laid back and they gave me lots of time to ask questions about the position and company. Overall the manager seemed very passionate about their job and welcoming. I found out that I got the job the following week by a phone call.

Interview Questions

• How do you juggle your time in a stressful environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday and received a call for an interview 4 days later. Interview was pretty easy. The manager interviewing me was very nice. However I was one of her first interviews she's ever done so she was pretty unprofessional about it. I thought it went fairly good, she said she liked my personality and how I'm smart. I knew the types of questions that should have been asked thanks to this site, and from past interview experiences, but since she was so new she kept saying "there's more I need to ask but I can't remember." She said there was another interview at 10:30 but that she would call me later and let me know. Still never received a call which bummed me out, but overall the experience was fairly easy.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Savannah, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

-Basically just made sure I was a live person who could get to work.
    -Manager went over paperwork needed to become an employee.
    -No difficult, insightful questions, just the simple stuff.
    -Knew I had the job, before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to submit to a drug-test?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Maryville, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It's easy to apply online. You can apply to as many locations as you want, it's easy to fill out the application and turn it in. The location I applied to got back to me the next day, they called me and we scheduled an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Sussex, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

We went over what college I was attending, how long I was planning on staying there, and what the pay would be like. They then took me through and breifly described the equipment that was present and where to find food products.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Simple. The manager called me in, asked me about my experience working with food, did I have a Serve Safe certificate, and a few questions about my availability. I filled out a form testing my basic math skills and was told I would receive a call back to schedule me in since the work week starts on Wednesday. Got the call on Tuesday and started Wednesday.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied online Monday night, got a call a Tuesday morning, scheduled the interview for Wednesday morning. Manager asked a bunch of questions and scenarios, was told to apply at gas station online to run background check since the subway is inside a gas station. Once that clears, I should be good to go :)

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a difficult customer not satisfied with order   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was a very brief process. The assistant manager sat down with me in the dining area and we spoke about different things, but nothing too much related to the job I was applying for.