Subway Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Sun Prairie, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Sun Prairie, WI) in March 2018.

Interview

There really wasn't a process. I came in ten minutes early and the manager started talking to me five minutes after my scheduled time and kept getting up and leaving. She really didn't ask any questions other than when I was available to start and didn't seem to know what she was doing. When she gave me the legal forms she said she didn't know what they were for.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to start?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Walked in asked for an application filled it out and returned within 10 minutes. Asked me simple question like when are your availabilities? Are you in school? What days are you available to work? And i was hired the next day started training 2 days after interview.

Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

- no interview for me since all of my sis worked there
    I ended up working for subway since my sisters found a job of their career path.
    I was trained at subway for a week and i stopped going since i learned everything and they were not paying for training. I learned everything in a two days and i started to work as a employee in training time but i did not get any pay.

Anonymous Employee in Plains, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Plains, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was 20 minutes long, not including the wait for the manager. I was a little nervous but once we met, HW was laid back and I felt comfortable. I dressed casual/professional and I was pregnant lol.

Interview Questions

• Provide me an example of excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Albany, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Received a call in 2 days..my interview wasn't really a interview because I already had previous experience, I was asked what Subway did I previously work at and what I did there and was asked when can I start. Really easy anybody could get a job at Subway. Years ago Subway was my first job. Once you work at one you can pretty much get on at any subway

Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway in September 2017.

Interview

Initially asked for the application in person and was told to stop by the next day for the interview. Seemed like their main focus was on the days you could work but other then that, mostly explanation of what they do and the skillss required.

Anonymous Employee in Riverview, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Riverview, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

it wasn't really hard i just walked in got asked a few questions then got the job on the spot it didn't take long to start training i wasn't really per say trained by anyone specifically you kinda learn as you continue working there

Anonymous Employee in Oxnard, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Oxnard, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call the next day, got asked to come in, I didn't have to wait to long for the manager to come in, she was very friendly and cool, she asked pretty simple questions, the interview was only 10 mins long. The other employees were nice too.

Cashier, Sandwich Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway in February 2016.

Interview

I applied to this job online and about a week or less later i was called in for an interview.That is scheduled for tomorrow.Wish me luck.If anyone has any tips share them because they are so helpful.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of math questions to see how good i am with ratios and counting.You have to be good at math   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

I did an online application that took a while because of the assessment that was involved. I received a call the next day to come in for a 1 on 1 interview with the manager. We did the interview in the corner of the restaurant and it only took about 30 minutes and went smoothly. Your basic interview questions were asked. I got called again a couple days later and received the job and took the offer.