Subway Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Saint Petersburg, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

it was easy going that the trick they make it seem like u can move up with that company and u cant there are no raises there is nothing no insurance if u get cut burned on the job not cool when dealing with preparing food.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Very well and easy normally the staff is very helpful and understand nothing hard dto do just try youre best and things will go well. Nothing hard to do at all

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Anaheim, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

got hired on the spot if they're desperate. they don't ask too much about you. it's a pretty eas job to get, you just learn how to make sandwiches.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Coast, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Palm Coast, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online, called the store, and was offered an interview. I was interviewed by the manager, who was very kind and asked me some basic questions, as well as some more creative questions (what type of fruit would you be?). I didn't receive a call to confirm or deny if I got the job, as promised, which I thought was unprofessional.