Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017
1,102 Interview Reviews

1.7

Sandwich Wizard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bognor Regis, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Subway (Bognor Regis, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

7 stage interview with verbal, mathematical and psychometric testing... you Also need to have graduated from Harvard. srfjnweifjnweijfniwejfni fnfnfn f fnfnf f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview went well. The owner (franchisee) told me a lot about the training etc. and what would be expected. Very informative about the Subway business. But he could not give any clear salary guidelines. I'm looking long term after training, a year down the road, and I wanted to know if all went well what kind of salary window would I be looking at, ball park. he would answer that. Makes me think it will be too low for what I'm looking for.

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

Sit in the lobby for a half hour waiting game to start. Get asked a lot of personal questions. Get told you can't even start until you memorize their sandwich ingredients so they don't have to train you thoroughly. They fail to mention their hours are competitive.

Interview Questions

• Explain this gap in your employment history.   1 Answer

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moreno Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Moreno Valley, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Went in for the first interview and then store manager was nice, he asked the basic interview questions. Called me 15 mins after the interview and told me to come in for a second interview with the district manager. He didn't know what to ask and was hard to understand and his partner was on her phone the whole time.

Interview Questions

• In 5 years, where do you see yourself, what is your dream job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway in February 2016.

Interview

It went very well the interviewer was kinnd and polite and kept me at ease the hole process was a good experience and I thoroughly enjoyed it I hope to get the job and futher my career

Interview Questions

• why do I think im right for this role?   1 Answer
    • were do you see yourself in 5 years time?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes I was

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very vague. waited for an hour for my turn. the manager also didnt want to pay for training for 2 months. They were desperate to hire anyone and especially new comers to canada who they can fool

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Springfield, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Great, upbeat, relaxed interview. Took about 30 minutes. The questions were very specific to the expectations and quality of work expected at the position, I applied for. The only thing that I found odd was the fact that the position I was being interviewed for had been opened for a while and a great member of upper management gave the interview instead of the next person in the management chain.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fraser, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Fraser, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call the next day. They basically called everyone who was 18 or older. They must not have really looked at the application much because it was clearly stated that I had no previous experience and that seemed to be a deal breaker during the interview. I waited 2+ hours for my turn just to be told I had no chance. They were very rude and didn't even ask me any of the questions they asked everyone else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Subway (Irving, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

confused one possible hire for another. wasn't going to give one person a chance even though she called him back thinking they were someone else

Interview Questions

• asking about personal life even though it's off job topic and using it as reason to fire said employee   Answer Question