Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 21, 2017
1,104 Interview Reviews

1.7

Subway Interview

Interview

I actually just got a call for an interview, walked in to the store to the meet owner, sat down, maintained eye contact and was told to come in on Wednesday to start working.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on staying for a long time.   1 Answer

Shift Leader Interview

Interview

The communication was horrible my interviewer didn't care at all but me she just wanted someone to hire so she could get out of there

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I would steal food and I was like you cray   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Called me to schedule an interview. Once there I was asked a few questions about myself and then I was offered the job. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Got the starting wage that I wanted and all the hours I wanted to work.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied then got a call two weeks later, I met with the manger and she asked me simple question like, if a customer gets upset what would you do? Common sense kind of questions. Then I was asked to go to A subway office to fill out information.

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The hiring process was simple in that you apply via paper application and then have a brief interview with the owner of the establishment. He will discuss what you will be doing on the job and possibly show you who you would be working with. At the interview they would explain the uniform and schedule set up.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer who was unhappy with the product or service?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I turned in an application the got a phone call the next. Scheduled an interview and they ask only a couple situation questions then went over availability and job duties. Then I got hired the next day.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer brought back a sandwich saying it was no good?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Been hired at two different Subway locations. Both interviews were nearly identical. Met the manager in the customer area and was asked about previous experience, but very little. Both managers just wanted to talk and try to connect on a friendship level, to see if we could work together. Very simple work at Subway, so this is understandable.

This IS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They asked if i was new to the area
    if i can do all types of works that are done there
    if i can be on time
    help others
    manage shifts that are pretty much rotating etc etc etc

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I was called by the manager and scheduled an interview. The interview was mainly about previous job experience, availability etc. The interview went very well and I was told a background check would be requested. I waited 3 weeks and checked back every few days during that time to see if it had come in yet. The last day I called she said the position was filled. Beware of being lead on to believe you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What does teamwork mean to you?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

went in store to get an application, submitted application the next day, and got a call to come in for an interview within a week. the interview was really laid back. I spoke the manager about my expectations for the job, had a tour of the operations, and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• questions were not really hard.. basic interview questions like "what do you expect to achieve from working here"   Answer Question