Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 22, 2017
1,172 Interview Reviews

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crystal Falls, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Crystal Falls, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

They didn't ask many questions but the ones they did were basic questions. It took awhile to fill out paper work once hired. I don't think the person who interviewed me usually does it.

Interview Questions

• Are there any days you can't work?   1 Answer

Franchisee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subway (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in March 2013.

Interview

The process consists of interviews by phone with the development agent and then face-to-face meetings. Before the development agent contacts you, you have to register on the official website. There is a primary selection of you r profile online.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview, Franchisee was sitting in Ireland on different place of work and took my interview over the phone. General questions ask about previous experience. It was a customer facing role and i trained in subway before apply for this job, so it was't difficult for me to secure a place plus they needed trained staff.

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Fontana, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I went in with my application expecting to just turn it in. But the manager was there and seemed very interested in my application and did a short interview with me. He wanted to hire me immedietely. There was pretty much no actual sit down interview.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

My first interview was brief with the manager. I got an email 3 days later asking for a second interview with the owner, and 2 days after the interview with the owner I got a text asking when I could fill out some paperwork.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied through Indeed, got a phone call the next day, did the interview a few days after.

On the day, they just told me to put on the uniform, and I shadowed the interviewer behind the counter and occasionally tried out some things too. Later I was told to clean the tables etc. and after all this, we sat down and she asked me if I had any questions, I asked her about the shifts etc, and then she told me they would call me as they had three people including me today.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Richmond, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

quick, friendly and to the point. and they really made me feel at home. giving me the opportuniy to feel at home and that this very well could be a great fit for me. . . thank you..

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Newport, Newport, Wales (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online had a call about a month later to come into store that day so had very little time to prepare got to the store and was interviewed in the middle of the store very informal chat about availability and experience

Anonymous Employee in Mercersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Mercersburg, PA).

Interview

Was interviewed by a supervisor that was currently on the clock. Very informal, laid-back interview. Pretty much offered a job on the spot, and was put on the schedule within a few days.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was good, didn't ask anything to personal and was really accepting of me as soon as I got in. They already new my name and explained everything really well. Very happy with the interview.