Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,453 Interview Reviews

1.6

Sort:

Artist Interview

Interview

the interview was a group interview took a while but your pretty muc hired on pot and asked when can youi start work prety good interivew everything went smooth the lady did the best she could/

Assistant Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Knoxville, TN) in August 2014.

Interview

I was brought in to interview with three people. They were very inviting and positive. We went into the boardroom to conduct the interview. They started by telling me about their company. It was followed by questions about my experience and my journey career wise. Overall, they kept it short and to the point. I felt as though they would be a great company to work for.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

You come in meet with the manager and he gives the interview right there in store

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at subway?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I had three interviews, human resource, and two marketing managers. Two interviews were in person and one was on the phone. The interview took one week. I had a couple of questions about myself and a couple of where I want to be in the future and what I am looking for in the company or in a job position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Subway?
      What am I looking for in a company?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway in December 2017.

Interview

First got a phone interview with the recruiter. Normal interview questions, then went to the shop and met with the manager. Got a free foot long as the gift after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me more about your experiences in XX company?
      Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

the interview was too long however, it was very much direct and straight to the point. I went in slightly nervous and a couple minutes in i wasn't so nervous anymore.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Sacramento, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online, took a week to get an interview. Asked basic questions about myself and how I am as a worker. It was a one on one interview with the manager. It was very easy.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and to the point. We met at the restaurant for a 1:1. The manager asked me standard interview questions. They ended the interview and said they would follow up with me on next steps.

Anonymous Employee in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Palm Desert, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Fairly standard interview process. The manager handling me was a fairly young woman who was really nice. She asked me a couple questions and it took no longer than twenty minutes.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

interview with the manager for 10 mins, your basic information, why you want to work at subway, what job do you like , what you know about subway, you work part time or full time