Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,455 Interview Reviews

1.6

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Mesa, AZ).

Interview

Waited for about 10 min before a guy came out to interview me. It was pretty basic questions he started off asking my name, number, education, and work experience. Asked a few questions and he told me he liked me a lot and that I interviewed well and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you over other candidates   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corydon, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Corydon, IN) in December 2018.

Interview

you should go dressed up looking formal for the interview and you should answer all the questions honestly. you should be kind to your co workers plus your boss and just be respectful in general.

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Carlsbad, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

interview in front of manager in the store. Manager asks simple interview questions and judges your response. Remain calm, think before you speak and you'll do fine. Dress appropriately and arrive a little early.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Baltimore, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

It was a normal interview. Don't expect anything too fancy. My future employer just wanted to know who I was and if I could do the job or not. I also had to take quizes about how to make sandwiches and clean and everything

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick and not really thought out, i got the job based on i was the only person who showed up, she really only asked me 2 questions then asked me for my information for the background check and that was it.

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Clarksville, IN) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed me about my past experiences, what goals I had coming in to the company if I was hired, and what i can bring to the company. Also the Store Owner did most of the talking, it was literally me nodding my head most of the time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rio Linda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Rio Linda, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

I called the shop and got a date for an interview .
    I showed up and answered about 5 questions and was told I would receive a call for the job.
    I got the call within a week.

Interview Questions

• what days and hours was I available to work?   1 Answer
    • Did I have any problems with lifting heavy objects over 50 lbs?   1 Answer
    • They asked my name and why I should be hired ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Augusta, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

It went very well and, the person was very nice and polite. I would surely recommend people to work there. The staff was great friends and very uplifting. I love working there because every day someone would make my day and make me laugh or even just smile.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2013.

Interview

the process was easy they were very nice and friendly the people were helpful they let me know everything they helped where i needed help. the manager gave me free lunch a sandwich and chips with a cookie and a free pepsi. i will interview again just for free food lol

Interview Questions

• name a time you had a conflict at work how did you resolve   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Peoria, IL) in June 2009.

Interview

Simple Interview process

Interview Questions

• Why do you think Subway is different than other fast food resteraunts?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation