Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,455 Interview Reviews

1.6

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Liberty, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Subway (Liberty, MO) in March 2013.

Interview

How many subs can you make a day?

Can you add and subtract?

Anonymous Employee in Cochran, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Cochran, GA) in March 2008.

Interview

applied and hired the same day

Anonymous Employee in West Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (West Hartford, CT) in January 2008.

Interview

Quick interview, basic behavioral questions and ect.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a co-worker stole?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

I was interviewed before the store opened. There were a cople people there that were going to be interviewed too. Two different people interviewed me, one after the other. The peple were real nice. I got a call back for amother interview but I did not get the job. Probly because I was in the middle of college and they thought I was not going to work there long.

Interview Questions

• What is the minimum/maximum amount of hours you won't mind working?   2 Answers
    • How lond do you plan on working here?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (West Allis, WI) in November 2010.

Interview

They questioned my experience and asked various questions. I also neede a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Please give a time when you felt you were having difficulty working with a team. What did you do to improve your team work.   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

it was okay. Not much to say honestly. A normal interview, very generic. They ask why would you like to work there & if you've had previous retail experience. They also leave time at the end for questions, which most store do.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The Manger sat down with me and asked questions a manager would. At the end of the interview I got hired. I was asked if I had worked in the restaurant busines before. Did I or have I ever run a cash register.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work at Subway? Have you ever worked at Subway? Do you have reliable transportation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Westfield, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

easy, you just have to be responsible and work good hours. you also have to work under stressful situations because during lunch hour it can get really busy. the owner owns 4-5 subways so she will always need people to work for her even if it means at different locations. and the other hires are always usually nice and under 18. the training is done very well you wont have any trouble. the experienced staff that work their know the business in and out.

Interview Questions

• what do you say when a customer walks in the store   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Catalina, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Catalina, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I went in for an interview which went well but the manager said that he had more interviews and he would call me back to let me know and he never called. Not even to tell me the job was given to someone else. I have called numerous times and they don't return the calls. Don't think that's very professional.

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

I was invited to their HQ in Milford, CT for three interviews. I was first given an IQ test and short interview with the HR contact. I met with two people from the marketing department that day, and three more people over the next two visits. Pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• How would your friends describe you? How would your last supervisor describe you? How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question