Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,045 Interview Reviews

1.7

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wadesville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Wadesville, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was detailed information on the job, it was relaxing, and it was quick and straight to the point, which is something I like. The interview process was a great experience.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amherst, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Amherst, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

easy only asked me 3 questions Took me about 2 weeks to get the interview and the manager was very nice at first then she was a real pain.

Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I came in and the hiring manager said she was going to hire me in the first 5 min. She printed papers and had me fill them out. The next day I went to orientation.

Interview Questions

• what is your Number one rule?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Union City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Union City, TN).

Interview

Got in about 15 minutes early, talked to the manager and asst manager for about 15 minutes and was hired on the spot. Started training the next day after filling out my paperwork.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They asked me simple questions to get to know me better and then sent me out of my way. I even got a free pop out of it. They called me a few days later to tell me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness of yours?   2 Answers

Sandwich Maker Interview

Interview

They asked if I could make sandwiches. How many sandwiches I could make per hour. How I could bake the bread. How to upsell people on the combo meal. Do you want chips or cookies with that. Do you want 6 inch or a foot long.

Interview Questions

• They asked how long should I bake the bread.   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

Very fast and easy just about customer service and what should you do if there was a problem with a customer. Also asked what hours you would be able to work and if you're flexible on the hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New City, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone and i was asked a few questions. I had to call the man back because his phone kept hanging up and then finaly i had to ask where the was located so i went there had to wait to be interviewed so i sat down he come out asled me a few questions said he would call me never did call. Thow

Interview Questions

• What do i remember most about working at subway in the past   1 Answer

Interview

It was pretty basic and was asked about my past experiences. Was asked tell something about myself. Was asked for the hours I would prefer and they were pretty chilled out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Fresno, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call to come in and give a interview. It was a average interview with basic personality question, situational questions, i did not hear back as i had no experience and someone with more experience may have got it

Interview Questions

• how do perform under pressure?
      Why do you want to work at Subway?
      tell me about yourself?
      Skills you would bring to the job?
      Answer Question