Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Interview Questions

Updated Jul 26, 2017
1,096 Interview Reviews

1.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They asked me simple questions to get to know me better and then sent me out of my way. I even got a free pop out of it. They called me a few days later to tell me that I got the job.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Interview

They asked if I could make sandwiches. How many sandwiches I could make per hour. How I could bake the bread. How to upsell people on the combo meal. Do you want chips or cookies with that. Do you want 6 inch or a foot long.

Interview Questions

• They asked how long should I bake the bread.   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

Very fast and easy just about customer service and what should you do if there was a problem with a customer. Also asked what hours you would be able to work and if you're flexible on the hours

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New City, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone and i was asked a few questions. I had to call the man back because his phone kept hanging up and then finaly i had to ask where the was located so i went there had to wait to be interviewed so i sat down he come out asled me a few questions said he would call me never did call. Thow

Interview Questions

• What do i remember most about working at subway in the past   1 Answer

Interview

It was pretty basic and was asked about my past experiences. Was asked tell something about myself. Was asked for the hours I would prefer and they were pretty chilled out.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Fresno, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I got a call to come in and give a interview. It was a average interview with basic personality question, situational questions, i did not hear back as i had no experience and someone with more experience may have got it

Interview Questions

• how do perform under pressure?
      Why do you want to work at Subway?
      tell me about yourself?
      Skills you would bring to the job?   Answer Question

Junior Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Alamitos, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Los Alamitos, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The owner asked me about my family, my previous experience, and my education. She told me to take an online course and send her the certificate of completion. She did not ask me many questions, because this job does not require experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the food handling certificate?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sumter, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Sumter, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

Was called by the Regional Manager and was asked to come in for an Interview. It was super easy. I was expecting it to be more serious, I got all dressed up fancy and everything. Looking back I realised I overdressed and took it WAY too seriously than it actually was.

Anonymous Employee in Storrs Mansfield, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Storrs Mansfield, CT) in September 2016.

Interview

Talked briefly on the phone about my availability and set up a time to interview over the phone. Interview was straightforward, why do you want to work here, what do you think makes you a good fit, tell me about yourself, that type of stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Uniontown, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Uniontown, PA).

Interview

Sit in the lobby for a half hour waiting game to start. Get asked a lot of personal questions. Get told you can't even start until you memorize their sandwich ingredients so they don't have to train you thoroughly. They fail to mention their hours are competitive.

Interview Questions

• Explain this gap in your employment history.   1 Answer