Subway Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Subway

1,508 Interview Reviews

1.7

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position online and within a week was contacted for an interview within two weeks. I was asked to fill out the PI questionnaire prior to the interview.

On arrival, the inteeview was fairly routine; i met with the site HR rep and then with the depaetment manager (the supervising manager was not working that day). The manager seemed to be bothered at having to handle an interview, listlessly ticking odf my qualifications on my resume before notifying me they would pass along to the manager who would be in charge for another interview. Despite stellar qualifications for the position, not only did I not hear back regarding a followup interview, I did not even receive any communication in terms of not being considered for the position. Highly unprofessional for a global organization.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I walked in Subway and talked to the hiring manager and asked if they was needing help she told me yes told me to fill out a application for the position, gave me a interview and got the job that same day. And started working the next day

Interview Questions

• Was I someone she could count on for showing up   1 Answer
    • When can I start   1 Answer
    • Why do I want to work at Subway   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Springdale, AR) in December 2014.

Interview

I basically told them I had management experience, they asked for documentation, proof and I was hired. Pretty easy and it says a lot of how much they care. And how experienced people actually are.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Greensboro, NC) in March 2009.

Interview

just one interview with the manager and/or franchise owner. just talked about experience, job expectations, hours of availability, school, kinda small talk. they may ask you why you want to work for subway. make them believe you plan to stay. dress business casual

Negotiation

hours of availability and pay rate

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Fayetteville, NC) in June 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview done same day basic questions

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I Printed out an Application. I got a Call 3 days later. Went in for the Interview, the questions were fairly easy, such ass education background, and work experience. Two Days Later i got a call to come in to work.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when a unsatisfied customer ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiating done, i applied for the job got questioned about my past and got the job.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They will ask you your experience. It you have the requested experience or can make it up or have a degree they will hire you. The interview is more of a formality to just see what you look or act like. There's no real questioning or process.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (College Station, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

I was working at Subway already but knew I was moving out of state, so I called a store local to my new location and asked if they were hiring. Manager said yes and we scheduled an interview. I showed up the day-of and the manager wasn't even there, and none of the employees knew about it. They took my phone number and a message and said they would call her. They never actually did so. I called the next day and she was scheduled to be at work but was not. Finally I came in while she was there and she claimed she forgot, then "interviewed" me right on the spot.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Skilled restaurant Assistant Manager with a winning attitude and desire to deliver an exceptional dining experience. Recognizes the importance of creating fresh, delicious meals for customers in a timely fashion, also capable of managing fellow employees and emphasizes the importance of customer satisfaction. Focused on setting high expectations and raising service standards. Seeking advances professional career in the Restaurants/Business management industry.

Interview Questions

• What's your purpose of working   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Formal interview that was 1 on 1, Education experience, prior customer service/food experience, hours of availability, willing to open and close, willing to train other hirees. Sanitary and hygiene emphasized

Interview Questions

• What year did I graduate HS?
      What was your GPA?