Subway Junior Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Junior Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.0

Anonymous Employee in Broadview Heights, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Broadview Heights, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

The manager was very laid back. She let me do most of the talking. She asked some questions, which led into a small discussion on my half. Overall, this was a very easy interview and no one should feel nervous when approaching the building.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwalk, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Norwalk, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call about 2 weeks after I submitted my application, I went to a subway store where there was a bunch of people getting interviewed as well, it was a one on one interview, but she went from one table to the next interviewing people and it wasn't that big of an interview, more so if what my shirt size was and when I could start and she had me fill out a background check form and told me my orientation date and time and where it was going to be at and I was basically hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability like at the moment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Alamitos, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Los Alamitos, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

The owner asked me about my family, my previous experience, and my education. She told me to take an online course and send her the certificate of completion. She did not ask me many questions, because this job does not require experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have the food handling certificate?   1 Answer

Junior Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I applied online, then received a phone call saying they wanted to set up an interview. I went to an interview a few days later and they just asked about my schedule mostly. A few days later, I called them back to see if they were interested in hiring me. They got back to me a few more days later and told me they were hiring me.