Subway Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 8, 2018

2.3

14 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was easy. They did a phone interview, and was called for an interview the same day. They asked about 3 questions. These questions pertained to the previous jobs and why Subway was an interest to me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Have to read, write, basic math, watch labor, food costs and manage other staff, stay on task, abkw to sweep, mop and run a cash register, wipe tables, prepare food ahead of time, make sandwiches, folliw policy and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Fill out a math calculation, experience of management is required   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in McAllen, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (McAllen, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Starts with your role, your expectations, then let's you know your benefits, your pay, how you can move up with company and incentives for the job. Then ends with a positive attitude towards company.

Interview Questions

• Can you perform all job duties?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed and hired same day. Made manager in 3 months.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online back when it was the older system. It took a couple days for me to get a interview. It was held in the subway with other applicants.It was very casual and easy interview.

Manager Interview

Interview

Casual interview process with nice area manager.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

phone interview, person to person interview, background check

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Detroit, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions, did not seem to be uniform to all candidates. I felt that most questions even early on were tailored to their impressions of me from my application

Interview Questions

• Will you need any time off in the next six months   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Bryan, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

You submit an application online or if you had worked as one o the hourly grunts, the ownership might offer you a chance. Then you interview with a current manager with lots of situation questions then an area manager if your market has one.

Interview Questions

• Why should we not offer hourly employees "free employee meals"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Statesboro, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially put in an application online. Received a call to come in-store, and filled out a paper application. Went through an interview with the store manager. A few days later, I was asked if I had any questions/comments/concerns about the interview. I did not, and was scheduled to come in and fill out paperwork including a background check, w-2 forms, and state income tax forms.

Interview Questions

• There were really no set questions, rather he based his questions on answers to previous questions.   Answer Question