Subway Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Manager Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

Have to read, write, basic math, watch labor, food costs and manage other staff, stay on task, abkw to sweep, mop and run a cash register, wipe tables, prepare food ahead of time, make sandwiches, folliw policy and procedures.

Interview Questions

• Fill out a math calculation, experience of management is required   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed and hired same day. Made manager in 3 months.

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Albuquerque, NM) in January 2014.

Interview

I applied online back when it was the older system. It took a couple days for me to get a interview. It was held in the subway with other applicants.It was very casual and easy interview.

Manager Interview

Interview

Casual interview process with nice area manager.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

phone interview, person to person interview, background check

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Detroit, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

It was mostly behavioral questions, did not seem to be uniform to all candidates. I felt that most questions even early on were tailored to their impressions of me from my application

Interview Questions

• Will you need any time off in the next six months   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bryan, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Bryan, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

You submit an application online or if you had worked as one o the hourly grunts, the ownership might offer you a chance. Then you interview with a current manager with lots of situation questions then an area manager if your market has one.

Interview Questions

• Why should we not offer hourly employees "free employee meals"?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Statesboro, GA) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially put in an application online. Received a call to come in-store, and filled out a paper application. Went through an interview with the store manager. A few days later, I was asked if I had any questions/comments/concerns about the interview. I did not, and was scheduled to come in and fill out paperwork including a background check, w-2 forms, and state income tax forms.

Interview Questions

• There were really no set questions, rather he based his questions on answers to previous questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Group Assessment, Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.2 day selection process including psychometric testing, group exercises and interview / presentation. Hotel accommodation with group and open discussion dinner with current employees.

Group was 8 people of similar background applying for roles across all non-production departments

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (New Delhi (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Take interview first after join the job before calls invite interview