Subway Part Time Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Part Time Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.3

Part Time Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway in June 2017.

Interview

Applied in person 2 weeks before getting the interview. Went for the interview and explained my school schedule since I would be working during school. The manager told be that she has had issues with people abusing her kindness for phoning in and not showing up for days. She said she would only accept a doctor's note if employee needed the day off. All she asked was about availability.
I was offered a second interview but declined because I got a better job that worked with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• When are you available?   6 Answers
  • Are you reliable to come into to work when scheduled?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Camarillo, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a little sketchy. I got a call a week after I applied online from a subway that was 10 minutes away. When I interviewed, the manger sat me down and talked for me for a minute and then told me to come back with my legal papers the next day. She copied them and was going to send paperwork, never did. This whole time she never said if I was hired, which was frustrating. Also, I could tell the manager judged me and this process was very unprofessional. Very disappointed on how things were handled.

Interview Questions

• What is your work experience?   1 Answer

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in April 2016.

Interview

I came to the restaurant for the interview 10 minutes early, the manager had me wait for a couple of minutes before starting. The interview was extremely easy, she just asked me what time I'd be available and why I wanted to work there.