Subway Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (El Paso, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received a call the next day to set up an interview, was interviewed the following day by a manager. Was interviewed at a different Subway restaurant than the one(s) that had openings. The manager told me Subway's moto is to 'fire fast, hire slow'. He told me he would make a decision by the next day, but this was not true, or else he was reluctant to tell me I didn't get the job. I called the next day and the day after that; the next day he said he hadn't made a decision yet and that I could call again the following day, and the following day he wasn't there and another employee took down a message and promised the manager would call media back. He didn't and I sort of got the message that I wasn't hired.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite part of your last job? What was your least favorite?   Answer Question
  • Tell me about a time when you observed another employee do something unethical, and how you reacted.   Answer Question
  • Who are you as a person?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Midlothian, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Midlothian, VA) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview was ok. Just asked about customer service experience and running a cash drawer and working with food. Interview process was quick.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. Just show a positive attitude and a willingness to work.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I interviewed at Subway in February 2014.

Interview

basic sales experience and track record quesitons

Low pay

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Raleigh, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I called to follow up an online application and the lady asked me to come in the next day. I did and the restaurant was busy so she asked me to sit until it wasn't. When she was finished with the customers, she came and sat down and start explaining what I would have to do, how much I would have to make, and asked me if I was ready. I was. And I started training the next week!

Anonymous Employee in Havertown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Havertown, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

N/A

Interview Questions

Negotiation

getting the job

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Bronx, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

Submit resume online. Then you have to complete an online assessment followed by an in shop interview. Once completed they contact you for employment. The interview consist of one on one with the lead store manager. If he is interested he will discuss the benefits and what the company has to offer as a whole and select a time schedule.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process was very Quick and simple, I applied in person and asked to see the manager. The process took a total of 5 days, just needed a background and drug test in order to complete the process.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Friendly, easy to hire, not hard, expected questions, gave me a coffee or tea
    and asked anything that really common things , if you can't eat any meat you could choose the hala store