Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2017

1.7

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied for subway and got a text from the manger 2 days later, yes a text. I applied for a subway a few blocks from me and she made me go 30 minutes away for the interview. When I showed up she wasn't there yet so I had to wait. She came in and asked some guy that was there if he was for the interview. I stood up and said I was. She kinda looked disappointed after. During the interview she was very nice though. But she talked A LOT about random stuff. She told me it was great I had no experience because that means she can make me her own perfect employee. And then she told me there was a good chance I'd get the job and I'd get a call the next day around noon. I texted her the next day asking about it and she ignored my text. No denial text or email. But no acceptance either. One thing I liked though is she owns 5 stores and at those 5 stores the pay was 10.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• what's a sandwich artist to you?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

Very fast and easy just about customer service and what should you do if there was a problem with a customer. Also asked what hours you would be able to work and if you're flexible on the hours

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application online, was called the next day, did my interview two days later she hired me right there said i was her favorite person to interview and the next day i was working.

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you voild change anout yourself what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Findlay, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I had filled out an application out on line and at first I did not get an interview. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who happens to be a manager at one of the Subway's in Findlay, OH. and she told me to fill out another application and to use her as a referance. I did this and met with my friend about a week to two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my dependability   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the job. The one thing that I would tell someone considering a position at Subway is to not to wait until the last minute to call in sick and to make sure that you read the schedule carefully. That is how I got terminated is that I thought I had a day off when I was suppose to be at work.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, asks a lot and listens very well. They go in depth on job description and expectations and standards. They preface teamwork and a fun culture. Seems like a great place for advancement.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed during a job fair. Was surprised they did not call for a follow up interview . Guess I was what they were looking for. Easy questions not hard at all. They called within one week.

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway in July 2015.

Interview

Go in fill more paperwork, if they like you then you're sent to headquarters for the real interview. You'll know on spot if hired, then you receive your uniform right then and there. After you wait a few days and the manager at the location will schedule you in.

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I called up to subway to see if they could pull my application. He said he would call me back and called me back five minutes later. He gave me a quick interview over the phone and said he would like to meet me. He then told me to come in later that day. I arrived and he brought into the back to his office. He interviewed me and told he would call me back in a week. I have not got a call back yet.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Washington, DC) in January 2015.

Interview

Great schedule, offers meals. Providing oppertunity, and they teach you how to handle orders as well as count a lot of cashGreat schedule, offers meals. Providing oppertunity, and they teach you how to handle orders as well as count a lot of cash.

Interview Questions

• Great schedule, offers meals. Providing oppertunity, and they teach you how to handle orders as well as count a lot of cash.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tracy, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Tracy, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

It was extremely easy. He did not ask difficult questions. ' What would you do in this situation? ' type of questions. Nothing to lose sleep about, mostly basic questions anyone would ask for a food industry interview. VERY EASY! Don't stress at all, mostly everyone is hired. Kind is racists want female, good looking candidates

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you witnessed an employee stealing cash?   1 Answer