Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Westfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Westfield, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I showed up to the interview, and my interviewer didn't take much time at all to show up. At the end of the interview, she gave me the list of sandwich formulas. MAKE SURE you remember these! Some customers want to be in and out and don't have time for you to mess up their order or go look it up, and things go much smoother.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about youself   1 Answer
  • Why would you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • How do you feel about working with people?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Melrose Park, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy, you got hired on spot and they just asked me what Hours I'm available and then I started right after, They were in need for employees so I got lucky

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

There wasn't really a whole process. I got a call asking if I wanted to work then they told me to stop by with all my paper work they needed and gave me a start date.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was very easy and quick. The manager interviewing me was very kind. I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview the next day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with customers and handling cash?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (San Bernardino, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was through the phone took about 10 minutes. Easy basic questions were asked such as whats your favorite thing about subway and why do you want to work here.

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Redmond, WA) in March 2017.

Interview

Basic customer service options. They would ask you if you work well in a team and what type of hours are you willing to work. If hired you will have to do a super long series of videos for 'Subway U'

Interview Questions

• Do you have a food handlers card?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Very short. All about availability. Was told I'd get a call back in a week. They called and asked for me to come for "Second interview" it was just paperwork. I had already worked for subway before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Texted my saying they were having a hiring event. Turns out the event is at a hardware store in the middle of nowhere. Happened about a week after submitting app

Interview Questions

• Asked personal questions about my family. If my dad was in my life which I don't see what that has to do with anything but whatever   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had to wait a little bit for the interview because the store was full with customers. I think I came off nervous and the manager was able to make me feel more relaxed. I was told to call them a week later if did not get a call back and was told I was a strong candidate and to call back later. Whenever I called they told me to call back later.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY).

Interview

Very simple process. I came in about 20 minutes early and was given a piece of paper to put general information on. It included a basic math and logistics test, explained appearance standards, etc. Once I was done, I was taken for an interview. My interviewer is the owner of a few locations in the city I am in, and he is very kind. He explained the pace of subway, what I would be doing, base pay, etc. He only asked me for my availability, shirt size and how people would describe me.

I was contacted 12-24 hours after applying, scheduled and interview for a few days later, and was contacted the morning after to come in for training. Keeping in mind, I'm 15, four days from turning 16.