Subway Sandwhich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 6, 2017

1.8

25 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Texted my saying they were having a hiring event. Turns out the event is at a hardware store in the middle of nowhere. Happened about a week after submitting app

Interview Questions

• Asked personal questions about my family. If my dad was in my life which I don't see what that has to do with anything but whatever   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Long Beach, CA).

Interview

Very short. All about availability. Was told I'd get a call back in a week. They called and asked for me to come for "Second interview" it was just paperwork. I had already worked for subway before.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had to wait a little bit for the interview because the store was full with customers. I think I came off nervous and the manager was able to make me feel more relaxed. I was told to call them a week later if did not get a call back and was told I was a strong candidate and to call back later. Whenever I called they told me to call back later.

Anonymous Employee in Mason, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Mason, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

Didn't even get an interview. The store was so short staffed and on the verge of being shut down that I was only asked maybe 3 questions and began working the next day.

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied for subway and got a text from the manger 2 days later, yes a text. I applied for a subway a few blocks from me and she made me go 30 minutes away for the interview. When I showed up she wasn't there yet so I had to wait. She came in and asked some guy that was there if he was for the interview. I stood up and said I was. She kinda looked disappointed after. During the interview she was very nice though. But she talked A LOT about random stuff. She told me it was great I had no experience because that means she can make me her own perfect employee. And then she told me there was a good chance I'd get the job and I'd get a call the next day around noon. I texted her the next day asking about it and she ignored my text. No denial text or email. But no acceptance either. One thing I liked though is she owns 5 stores and at those 5 stores the pay was 10.50 an hour.

Interview Questions

• what's a sandwich artist to you?   1 Answer

Sandwhich Artist Interview

Interview

Very fast and easy just about customer service and what should you do if there was a problem with a customer. Also asked what hours you would be able to work and if you're flexible on the hours

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (New Orleans, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

I filled out my application online, was called the next day, did my interview two days later she hired me right there said i was her favorite person to interview and the next day i was working.

Interview Questions

• If there was one thing you voild change anout yourself what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Findlay, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

I had filled out an application out on line and at first I did not get an interview. I mentioned this to a friend of mine who happens to be a manager at one of the Subway's in Findlay, OH. and she told me to fill out another application and to use her as a referance. I did this and met with my friend about a week to two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my dependability   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got the job. The one thing that I would tell someone considering a position at Subway is to not to wait until the last minute to call in sick and to make sure that you read the schedule carefully. That is how I got terminated is that I thought I had a day off when I was suppose to be at work.

Anonymous Employee in Whiteland, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Whiteland, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was awesome. I came in 10 minutes early. The manager was busy so they offered me a drink. I denied just because I had a water. Manager asked me questions and we talked about our lives as well.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very thorough, asks a lot and listens very well. They go in depth on job description and expectations and standards. They preface teamwork and a fun culture. Seems like a great place for advancement.