Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 16, 2017

1.5

545 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I talked with the owner for a brief 5 - 10 minutes. She asked simple, personal questions then told me about the job and what tasks I would be expected to perform. She then asked when I could start and the schedule planning went from there.

Interview Questions

• When are you available or not available to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, sat down with one of the managers and went over the job requirements, my background and my goals with the company. Questions were fairly standard for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Summerville, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy, I was hired on the spot just after a couple questions and filled out some paperwork. The interview was held at the dining area, and the manager was pretty laid back and casual. You can dress casually but it's best to still look nice and neat. They aren't looking for experience or any particular skills other than being friendly and willing to learn. Overall, probably the most simple interview I've been through.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was hired by the wife of a husband/wife franchise team. She asked me 2 or 3 simple questions. I told her my EDD was almost up. (BIG MISTAKE!) She seemed very austere and told me to go home and look over a sandwich worksheet she gave me and study everything on it. I had 1 1/2 days to study it. I came back that Friday and passed it. She then assigned me to work for her husband and said i'd be working at the Merle Haggard store as soon as I was trained.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It is very casual. You sit down on one of the tables in Subway and ask you several basic questions such as your age and if you ever worked at Subway before.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes we get a lot customers that line up to the door, how would you handle that stress?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in May 2017.

Interview

Called in, a woman interviewed before me, so I waited awkwardly at the table for 10 minutes. The manager sat me down and asked the usual questions. After getting my schedule she set the day for me to start working.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After submitting an in-person application, they called me immediately to set up an interview, which took place the same day. It was a very simple interview, with two questions: "What are you studying in college?" and "Do you have customer service experience?"

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was a very easy interview asking questions about several customer service related scenarios and your experience. It was a bit weird to have other employees their during the interview without being explained why. I wasent sure if they were training to be an interview or if they were just there to be there

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a text from the manager the day after I submitted some applications, went to interview that day. Restaurant was dirty, the manager took a long time to get to me and seemed pretty tired. Basically tried to tell me how difficult the position was to see if I was up for it. Waiting for the call back.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and to the point; more of a desperate attempt to hire someone right away. I had to wait for the other interviewers for the job in line to go first.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your social security card? Or your food handlers card?   1 Answer