Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 21, 2017

1.5

561 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casselberry, FL

Interview

I got called in for an interview. I was there 10 minutes early. I didn't even have a proper interview. I was asked to fill out a paper application and then go home and do an online one. I did both and never heard back. Waste of time

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Grand Junction, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I went into subway and we sat down at one of the tables in Subwayy for the interview. Manager then asked about past work history and if was able to met the work requirements. She also told me about history of Subway.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Sit-down, went over the available hours, and goals of working at Subway.
    The manager didn't have to ask much since I had resume and had experiences with other jobs before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway?

How would you approach to customers?   Answer Question

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

I talked with the owner for a brief 5 - 10 minutes. She asked simple, personal questions then told me about the job and what tasks I would be expected to perform. She then asked when I could start and the schedule planning went from there.

Interview Questions

• When are you available or not available to work?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

Fairly easy interview process, sat down with one of the managers and went over the job requirements, my background and my goals with the company. Questions were fairly standard for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Summerville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Summerville, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was extremely easy, I was hired on the spot just after a couple questions and filled out some paperwork. The interview was held at the dining area, and the manager was pretty laid back and casual. You can dress casually but it's best to still look nice and neat. They aren't looking for experience or any particular skills other than being friendly and willing to learn. Overall, probably the most simple interview I've been through.

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I was hired by the wife of a husband/wife franchise team. She asked me 2 or 3 simple questions. I told her my EDD was almost up. (BIG MISTAKE!) She seemed very austere and told me to go home and look over a sandwich worksheet she gave me and study everything on it. I had 1 1/2 days to study it. I came back that Friday and passed it. She then assigned me to work for her husband and said i'd be working at the Merle Haggard store as soon as I was trained.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It is very casual. You sit down on one of the tables in Subway and ask you several basic questions such as your age and if you ever worked at Subway before.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes we get a lot customers that line up to the door, how would you handle that stress?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in May 2017.

Interview

Called in, a woman interviewed before me, so I waited awkwardly at the table for 10 minutes. The manager sat me down and asked the usual questions. After getting my schedule she set the day for me to start working.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Sacramento, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Took a long time. About a month after i submitted my application i finally got an interview. Before that I went in to follow up many many times. The interview itself took a little while, some generic questions some tailored for the position.