Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2017

1.5

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It is very casual. You sit down on one of the tables in Subway and ask you several basic questions such as your age and if you ever worked at Subway before.

Interview Questions

• Sometimes we get a lot customers that line up to the door, how would you handle that stress?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Chicago, IL).

Interview

After submitting an in-person application, they called me immediately to set up an interview, which took place the same day. It was a very simple interview, with two questions: "What are you studying in college?" and "Do you have customer service experience?"

Interview Questions

• Do you have customer service experience?   1 Answer

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was a very easy interview asking questions about several customer service related scenarios and your experience. It was a bit weird to have other employees their during the interview without being explained why. I wasent sure if they were training to be an interview or if they were just there to be there

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer complaint?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Got a text from the manager the day after I submitted some applications, went to interview that day. Restaurant was dirty, the manager took a long time to get to me and seemed pretty tired. Basically tried to tell me how difficult the position was to see if I was up for it. Waiting for the call back.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Tulsa, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

It was quick and to the point; more of a desperate attempt to hire someone right away. I had to wait for the other interviewers for the job in line to go first.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your social security card? Or your food handlers card?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casa Grande, AZ

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Casa Grande, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday and received a call for an interview 4 days later. Interview was pretty easy. The manager interviewing me was very nice. However I was one of her first interviews she's ever done so she was pretty unprofessional about it. I thought it went fairly good, she said she liked my personality and how I'm smart. I knew the types of questions that should have been asked thanks to this site, and from past interview experiences, but since she was so new she kept saying "there's more I need to ask but I can't remember." She said there was another interview at 10:30 but that she would call me later and let me know. Still never received a call which bummed me out, but overall the experience was fairly easy.

Anonymous Employee in Maryville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Maryville, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

It's easy to apply online. You can apply to as many locations as you want, it's easy to fill out the application and turn it in. The location I applied to got back to me the next day, they called me and we scheduled an interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Sussex, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

We went over what college I was attending, how long I was planning on staying there, and what the pay would be like. They then took me through and breifly described the equipment that was present and where to find food products.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Interview

I applied online Monday night, got a call a Tuesday morning, scheduled the interview for Wednesday morning. Manager asked a bunch of questions and scenarios, was told to apply at gas station online to run background check since the subway is inside a gas station. Once that clears, I should be good to go :)

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a difficult customer not satisfied with order   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

Very informal, barely asked questions mostly talked. Asked about my previous work experience and how many hours I'd want to work. Talked about having to work weekends and asked if I was ok with closing. I applied Monday, got a call Tuesday and scheduled interview for Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• Did I have previous job experience?   1 Answer
    • How many hours would I be able to work a week   1 Answer