Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Dallas, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

They were in need of various employees therefore I was scheduled an interview as soon as I applied. I was iinterviewed by phone since she didn't have to interview in person. She was polite, but stern. Being bilingual is a must for this subway location therefore she asked me various questions in English and Spanish.

Interview Questions

• When are you available to work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Corona, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

It was very short. He asked very simple questions, nothing out of the ordinary. It took place casually in the restaurant's seats. I have yet to hear back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Do you have experience working with food?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Auburn, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager and several store managers. It was somewhat relaxing. They asked very simple questions. It is mostly about your personality. If you can wow them with your personailty, then more than likely they will hire you. After the interview I was asked to wait outside for bit. I was then called back in and then they let me know I had the job. The interview process was fun for me. The district manager who conducted my interview was extremely outgoing and upbeatl.

Interview Questions

• Do you have reliable transportation?
      When are you available?
      What made you choose Subway?   Answer Question

Negotiation

My schedule

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Hampton, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

Not Applicable.
    There was no interview. Hours were discussed immediately.
    My boss didn't want a temp hire.
    Refer to the Questions.
    I have to fill up this box with thirty more words, so I'm just typing. There was no interview. It's a typical fast food job.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any question. I came in and we discussed hours.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewisburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Lewisburg, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an interview a week later. The interview was short but very pleasant and the interviewer seemed to be having fun. I wasn't offered the job because the manager was looking for someone who could work for more than a summer.

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Plymouth, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses. They asked what my availability was and if I was willing to submit to a drug test. They were able to offer the position to me at the end of the interview and I started the very next day.

Interview Questions

• What is your great strength?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Albany, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

there are a lot of ppl who hire teens and ppl who will just do as their trained. I find that when u go certain places they don't want a strong minded opinionated employee. They feel u will question their ethics and not do things "their" way. When u go in shy quiet and passive u tend to get more interest

Interview Questions

• ive been asked if I have children. even though ur not allowed to ask that!   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Garland, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Garland, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

They let me fill in their employment sheet, then the day after, I'm called to the company. Pretty much the interview process asked for my Social Security, my previous work experience, then my preferred schedules.

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Pensacola, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call two days later to come to an interview. Interview was face to face and the people who interviewed me were very nice and informative. Got a call later that day telling me I got the job and I would start in two days.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Filled out an online application then got an interview. Dressed nice to make a good first impression and then went into the store for the interview, it was a face to face interview