Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 10, 2017

1.6

578 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was less than three minutes for the interview. I walked in and we sat down at one of the tables and she basically was making the schedule with me in it in front of me. It was like I had the job without an interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Bakersfield, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Bakersfield, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

First thing I walked in and introduced myself to the worker and it happened to be she was going to interview me. She was really nice and easy to talk to. I filled out another application, but on paper. After my interview with the employee the owner came in and looked over my application and asked me a few more questions.

Anonymous Employee in Mercersburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Mercersburg, PA).

Interview

Was interviewed by a supervisor that was currently on the clock. Very informal, laid-back interview. Pretty much offered a job on the spot, and was put on the schedule within a few days.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Talked to me for like 10 mins tops very easy questions then threw me in the production line with no training while busy
    That was hard kept messing up and didn't know how to make anything but apparently I did well

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

My first interview was brief with the manager. I got an email 3 days later asking for a second interview with the owner, and 2 days after the interview with the owner I got a text asking when I could fill out some paperwork.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casselberry, FL

Interview

I got called in for an interview. I was there 10 minutes early. I didn't even have a proper interview. I was asked to fill out a paper application and then go home and do an online one. I did both and never heard back. Waste of time

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Grand Junction, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I went into subway and we sat down at one of the tables in Subwayy for the interview. Manager then asked about past work history and if was able to met the work requirements. She also told me about history of Subway.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Charlotte, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Sit-down, went over the available hours, and goals of working at Subway.
    The manager didn't have to ask much since I had resume and had experiences with other jobs before.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Subway?

How would you approach to customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online took a month then got a call back for an interview. The interview was about 10min easy questions talked about hrs available and situational questions. After told me I would get a call back but never heard back.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Columbia, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Told to come in one afternoon they were having a regional interviewing day. There were two managers there, Chuck interviewed me. Asked a lot of "what if" questions and previous experience.

Interview Questions

• What is something that bugs you that your co-workers do?   Answer Question