Subway Sandwich Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sandwich Maker Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Great communication skills were good. Went over a lot of things and interveiw didnt last long. She said she would be calling within a week if not call her.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would tell you all tho call before the day they offer you to because this shows your really wanting to work.

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miller Place, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Miller Place, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very shady interviewer. In the storage room sitting on boxes and asking odd questions about my life/family/school. He did not seem prepared or interested and I wish that he would not have wasted my time by calling me in for an interview. I was nervous too being a 16 year old going for my first job interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY).

Interview

Turned in an application, and got called less than a week later. Went on an interview the next day, went on a second the next. Was told to wait a couple days to hear back but got called 2 hours later instead!

Sandwich Maker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Fast process the application is online and the interview at the location you were invited to,
    the interview is straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cortland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I went online to apply for a job, about a week later I got called and asked if I want to come in for an interview, I sayed yes. Then I went in, filled out a paper copy of the application, for their use, then I did a face to face interview with the Operations Manager.

Sandwich Maker Interview

Interview

They asked if I could make sandwiches. How many sandwiches I could make per hour. How I could bake the bread. How to upsell people on the combo meal. Do you want chips or cookies with that. Do you want 6 inch or a foot long.

Interview Questions

• They asked how long should I bake the bread.   1 Answer

Sandwich Maker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cork (Ireland)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Cork (Ireland)) in May 2018.

Interview

Notice on window for position. Applied with CV. The manager or owner text me a few days later asking if I was available for an interview the following day to which I could reply yes or no.
    Dressed formally for the interview. Interview was about 15 minutes long.
    Questions included dealing with difficult customers, flexibility, talk about myself, and then had to talk about my past experiences (which were in my CV).
    Was told I would hear back within 1-2 weeks if I were to be recalled for an interview however did not hear back at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an experience you have had with a difficult customer and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question