Subway Sandwich Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 15, 2017

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cortland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Cortland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

I went online to apply for a job, about a week later I got called and asked if I want to come in for an interview, I sayed yes. Then I went in, filled out a paper copy of the application, for their use, then I did a face to face interview with the Operations Manager.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sandwich Maker Interview

Interview

They asked if I could make sandwiches. How many sandwiches I could make per hour. How I could bake the bread. How to upsell people on the combo meal. Do you want chips or cookies with that. Do you want 6 inch or a foot long.

Interview Questions

• They asked how long should I bake the bread.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miller Place, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Miller Place, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Very shady interviewer. In the storage room sitting on boxes and asking odd questions about my life/family/school. He did not seem prepared or interested and I wish that he would not have wasted my time by calling me in for an interview. I was nervous too being a 16 year old going for my first job interview.

Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Lynchburg, VA) in January 2010.

Interview

Great communication skills were good. Went over a lot of things and interveiw didnt last long. She said she would be calling within a week if not call her.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I would tell you all tho call before the day they offer you to because this shows your really wanting to work.