Subway Senior Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Senior Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Ontario, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview. they dont even ask you anything if you have realy good communication skills and ready to work on any salary. some times they do ask you about your previous work experince and education back round. just make sure that you will be very polite when it comes to interview and be enthusastic.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I weas the first one in the store, I let the employees know I'm waiting for the manager, Luis, which I really didn't have to but yknow. I sat down, 3 more people came in after me, and I started conversating with 2 others about anime and it was really nice cause it lowered the atmosphere. The manager came like 20-30 minutes late, but he jumped straight into it, introduiced himself to the four of us and called us in one by one whoever came in first.

We greeted eachother, I pulled out my resume and he asked me standard questions (down below)

he was really nice, when I was told I was going to a 2nd interview, he ensured my confidence by telling me that 99% of people I send usually get hired. He even gave me tips to remember the two words "Teamwork" and "Customer service" and gave me more advice on how to destroy the 2nd interview.

I was hired in a total of 3 days. :)

Interview Questions

• "Tell Me About yourself"

"What your strengths and weaknesses"

"What time are you available, wiling to work?"

"What are the most important traits in a business?"

"What does team mean to you"

"What does the word customer service mean to you?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mc Bain, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Mc Bain, MI) in July 2011.

Interview

Am I available nights and weekends do I have reliable transportation how many hours a week I would get how much I would get paid what I would be wearing given a review paper given an employee handbook do I mind working and closing alone/ opening alone etc do I have any special needs.

Anonymous Employee in Brigham City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Brigham City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Submitted an online application, received a phone call to set up an interview, went in to interview, got the job. The interview was very simple and did not go into too much depth.

Senior Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Adelaide (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Adelaide (Australia)).

Interview

Applied online took a few days. Interview a week later, manager and store owner, very casual (had experience working at Subway already) Just spoke about my experience in other similar roles, my customer service experience. I hear back and was offered a job as a senior Sandwich artist

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been under pressure before and how did you handle it   1 Answer

Negotiation

Could negotiate hours, but not wage.

Senior Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in February 2018.

Interview

I send my resume via email, I then got an email asking me to choose a time for an interview. I went into the store and was interviewed by the owner of the store and he told me I got the job as I had worked at Subway for 2 years previously.
    Got an offer emailed to me the next day, signed a contract and started a week later.

Interview Questions

• Questions involving money problems   1 Answer

Senior Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Subway (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2017.

Interview

applied online and was contacted by the local area manager after about 3 weeks who invited me to an interview at one of the restaurants i had specified. We then had some contact over text although it ended up taking almost two weeks to have a training session organised.

Interview Questions

• What shifts are you able to work?   1 Answer