Subway Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Server Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

You come in meet with the manager and he gives the interview right there in store

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work at subway?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in January 2008.

Interview

The interview was very simple. I was asked about previous experiences as well as personel and background questions.

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was easy, they asked simple questions that was easy to answer. Interviewer asked me why I needed this job, how long I am able to work for them, and my previous job experiences. It was fairly easy.