Subway Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Software Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume for position through a colleague I worked with at a former job. Was asked to also fill out online application. Received invitation for interview via HR. Was told that I would only be meeting with HR for initial interview.

Arrived at location, took an IQ and personality test, results of which they refused to share with me. Also took a written test for general software engineer concepts, with no programming test. Was then informed I'd be interviewing with hiring manager, despite being explicitly told that I would only be meeting with HR for first interview. Of course this didn't give me a chance to research background of hiring manager.

Hiring manager, upon further research, was reasonably well skilled, though at lower level (BS versus MS) than me. Interview was only with manager, no other team members.

Interview Questions

• One of the more bizarre interviews I've been to. HR intentionally misrepresented who I'd be talking to, was informed due to company policy I wasn't allowed to have lunch on campus with colleague who referred me, first time I've ever been given a test and not had results shared with me. Definite red flag regarding corporate culture.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Subway (Milford, CT) in June 2011.

Interview

Contacted and scheduled interview by Recruiter

Interview Questions