Subway Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.0

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

About a week to two weeks. I had two interviews. During your first interview, it will be like a regular interview. You will get asked questions pertaining to why you chose to work there, and what you have to offer them. They will send you home with a study guide for the Sandwich Test, and have you return in a week to take it. You can study the Test ahead of time before your first interview and they might test you on the spot, which will get you hired faster. After you take your sandwich test you might get your uniform on the spot, or they might make you come in another day to fill out some paperwork. Remember to bring your social security card and some type of identification. After that depending on what they want you to do, you will get a couple of training shifts, and then you're good to go.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Aurora, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

I was asked about my previous Subway experience and asked some general questions, like do I have reliable transportation. The district manager, who interviewed me, was very excited, about my previous Subway experience.

Anonymous Employee in Wadesville, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Wadesville, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was detailed information on the job, it was relaxing, and it was quick and straight to the point, which is something I like. The interview process was a great experience.

Anonymous Employee in Rome City, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Rome City, IN) in January 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy...basic questions and background check which took a few days.. no drug test required. They ask alot of questions about your life to try and get to know you and make sure you are reliable

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

First I was required to apply online. Then I had to do a drug test and background test. Following that I was called for a in person interview. Several other people were there as well. 3 days after the interview I was offered the position and my training schedule was set up.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

The interview was easy, it varies by location and owner. For mine, simple questions were asked about prior experience. I submitted the application online and was called shortly afterwards for an interview with the owner. After this, I was offered the position. It was very easy to get.

Interview Questions

• 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses was the most difficult question, but was expected   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Abilene, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

There are usually 2 interviews once with the owners and once with the district manager the ownwers seem interested in geting to know you the district manager seems interested in every thing else around her and acts as if you arent good enough and a bit threatned during the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at subway?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation good or bad you are all paid the same. No reason to excell at this job.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online, I then received a call to come in for an interview. I spoke with the owner of about 4 local stores for about 39 mins. I was offered a job at the end of our conversation. We went thru the results of the online test scotes , I started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• My availability and previous experiences were the top questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sterling Heights, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Sterling Heights, MI) in June 2014.

Interview

Sent my resume in, got a one on one interview with the district manager and then the director was brought in. They asked a series of questions regarding my workplace habits, how I respond to certain situations, how much Subway experience I had, what I liked about working for Subway, what I was looking for in management. It was all very upbeat and peppy, as Subway artists should be at all times.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a workplace disagreement between employees?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Plantation, FL).

Interview

It was quick and easy. Applied in person and received call back same day. Went in for interview following day. Called me back next day to arrange starting date. There was two men who interviewed, one the owner and other general manager.

Interview Questions

• How will you ensure to maximize profits?   1 Answer