Subway Sub Maker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Sub Maker Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. They asked what hours I could work and about any customer service jobs I had in the past. They were very nice and said they would call if a position opened up. A week later they called and hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Sub Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Applied in person, took my resume, dressed professionally. The manager was very nice and welcoming, asked a few simple and basic interview questions, nothing too hard. Overal my experience was pretty good.

Sub Maker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway in November 2015.

Interview

The interviewer made the interviewee really comfortable by first engaging in casual talks. The overall experience was good. Make sure you don't blabber things which is not required as they are really attentive to your answer and frame questions based on what you talked about. Be honest in your answers!

Sub Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wakefield, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Wakefield, QC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Easy! Just relax and answer the questions posed. You will not be perfect in the begin in like anything you do it takes practice and perseverance :) If you want to work and are willing to work hard for the employer then you will get the job. If you don't show that you actually want the job then don't bother. You want to show them you mean business and that you will be an asset to their team.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability ?   1 Answer