Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

1.6

246 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was very laid-back, the boss was cool, I didn't ask anything too personal or too complicated. It was more like an orientation rather than an interview.

Overall, this is an easy to get job for aspiring college students!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I interviewed at Subway (Cranston, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

The owner of this Subway Restaurant interviewed me. I called the day after I submitted my application and was told that they'll leave a note for the hiring manager. Got the call the next day to come in the day after in the morning. Arrived 10 minutes early, interview lasted about 15 minutes. Was asked how far away do I live from there and why I wanted to work there. I said most jobs required me to be 18 (I'm 16) due to the late shift during school time, she asked me when I'd be available and how many hours I'd want and so I said as soon as possible and as much as I can get seeing as I do sports for the summer (track). She was impressed, but told me I can call or wait for them to call seeing as they had more candidates. Hopefully I get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I called to check to make sure they got it (calling is the key). When I called the lady said that she would leave a note on the desk of the hiring manager. The hiring manager got back to me the same day.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in July 2017.

Interview

The application and interview process was very simple. I applied online on July 25th and got the job a week and a few days later. As for the interview questions, there is no reason to worry because the questions are not hard at all.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Long Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

A little intimidating but not that bad, They hire pretty much everyone they interview. The manager and the guy ahead of the manager interviewed me. They make you wait a little bit but still arrive early and wait patiently.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online and received a call to come in for an interview the following day. The interview was pretty straight forward and they asked me questions like my age, if I had a diploma or GED, if I had reliable transportation, etc. I was hired on the spot and started work the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Savannah, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

-Basically just made sure I was a live person who could get to work.
    -Manager went over paperwork needed to become an employee.
    -No difficult, insightful questions, just the simple stuff.
    -Knew I had the job, before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to submit to a drug-test?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Simple. The manager called me in, asked me about my experience working with food, did I have a Serve Safe certificate, and a few questions about my availability. I filled out a form testing my basic math skills and was told I would receive a call back to schedule me in since the work week starts on Wednesday. Got the call on Tuesday and started Wednesday.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Augusta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview the next day. I went in a few days later and the interview was just the manager saying he was "cleaning house" and hiring "replacements" so it wasn't exactly typical, or hard to say the least.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Jackson, MS).

Interview

I put in a application the next day the manager called me in for a interview. She told me the days and hours that I'll be working. She told me what my job is working at subway.