Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 7, 2017

1.6

258 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Fort Mill, SC).

Interview

Process was quick and painless. Because it was linked to a convenience store, I first spoke with the manager of the store. Once I gained his approval he passed me onto the manager of the restaurant and I was hired on the spot. Took about 20 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• What are you expecting to gain from working here? What are your goals?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in McKinney, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (McKinney, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Very laid back. I wound up going to a different subway that I applied for online but I still go to the interviewing process and I actually did enjoy it. :)

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit at our subway ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laurel, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Laurel, MS) in October 2017.

Interview

I came in the manager went over my application with me she made sure I could handle the tasks she went over rules and regulations and told me what would be expected of me she gave me my shirt hat and apron and told me what day and time I would be starting it took about 20 mins

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work on your days off if needed   1 Answer

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

It was very laid-back, the boss was cool, I didn't ask anything too personal or too complicated. It was more like an orientation rather than an interview.

Overall, this is an easy to get job for aspiring college students!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranston, RI

Application

I interviewed at Subway (Cranston, RI) in August 2017.

Interview

The owner of this Subway Restaurant interviewed me. I called the day after I submitted my application and was told that they'll leave a note for the hiring manager. Got the call the next day to come in the day after in the morning. Arrived 10 minutes early, interview lasted about 15 minutes. Was asked how far away do I live from there and why I wanted to work there. I said most jobs required me to be 18 (I'm 16) due to the late shift during school time, she asked me when I'd be available and how many hours I'd want and so I said as soon as possible and as much as I can get seeing as I do sports for the summer (track). She was impressed, but told me I can call or wait for them to call seeing as they had more candidates. Hopefully I get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Quitman, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Quitman, MS) in August 2017.

Interview

It was intense and then once i got to know the managers it was a walk in the park. The managers go out of their way to help you and make you fit in and feel at home

Interview Questions

• If you are willing to work over time and nights and weekends   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Subway (Chesapeake, VA) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and the next day I called to check to make sure they got it (calling is the key). When I called the lady said that she would leave a note on the desk of the hiring manager. The hiring manager got back to me the same day.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway in July 2017.

Interview

The application and interview process was very simple. I applied online on July 25th and got the job a week and a few days later. As for the interview questions, there is no reason to worry because the questions are not hard at all.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Long Beach, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

A little intimidating but not that bad, They hire pretty much everyone they interview. The manager and the guy ahead of the manager interviewed me. They make you wait a little bit but still arrive early and wait patiently.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Portland, OR).

Interview

I applied online and received a call to come in for an interview the following day. The interview was pretty straight forward and they asked me questions like my age, if I had a diploma or GED, if I had reliable transportation, etc. I was hired on the spot and started work the next week.