Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Subway Sandwich Artist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Savannah, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

-Basically just made sure I was a live person who could get to work.
-Manager went over paperwork needed to become an employee.
-No difficult, insightful questions, just the simple stuff.
-Knew I had the job, before I left the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to submit to a drug-test?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Interview

Simple. The manager called me in, asked me about my experience working with food, did I have a Serve Safe certificate, and a few questions about my availability. I filled out a form testing my basic math skills and was told I would receive a call back to schedule me in since the work week starts on Wednesday. Got the call on Tuesday and started Wednesday.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Augusta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview the next day. I went in a few days later and the interview was just the manager saying he was "cleaning house" and hiring "replacements" so it wasn't exactly typical, or hard to say the least.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Jackson, MS).

Interview

I put in a application the next day the manager called me in for a interview. She told me the days and hours that I'll be working. She told me what my job is working at subway.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied around 5am, called to check on my application management told me he would look at my application. I was called back a few hours later the same day (Interview was scheduled). Interview was basic and he made sure he wrote down my responses. He was pretty reserved but I didn't feel uncomfortable like other interviews. I was called a few minutes later to schedule orientation. I really needed a job to get back on my feet. God Is Good.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike?
      When was the last time you went out of your way for somebody?
      Why do you want to work for subway?
      What is your availability etc?
      Where have you worked...school etc?
      Answer Question

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway in October 2016.

Interview

Applied for the job online, and I got a call to schedule an interview a few days later. Interview lasted about 10 minutes, and I was offered the job right then. The questions were all fairly basic, many of which were a reiteration of things I that were already asked on the application, like availability and previous experience. Afterwards I was asked to schedule training sessions.

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Dublin, OH) in October 2016.

Interview

Questions were simple and straightforward. Interview lasted about 15 minutes. Interviewer seemed genuinely interested in me. He was attentive and listened to what I had to say. I was surprised to receive a phone call from them and be hired that same day.

Interview Questions

• Why Subway?
      What qualities about myself would make me stand out from other employees?
      What are my long term/short term goals?
      What is my availability?
      What prior experience do I have?
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Very easy. The interviewer reassured me that I would receive a phone call sometime soon. He was very nice.

Anonymous Employee in Union City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Union City, TN).

Interview

Got in about 15 minutes early, talked to the manager and asst manager for about 15 minutes and was hired on the spot. Started training the next day after filling out my paperwork.

Subway Sandwich Artist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

They asked me simple questions to get to know me better and then sent me out of my way. I even got a free pop out of it. They called me a few days later to tell me that I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one weakness of yours?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (New City, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called on the phone and i was asked a few questions. I had to call the man back because his phone kept hanging up and then finaly i had to ask where the was located so i went there had to wait to be interviewed so i sat down he come out asled me a few questions said he would call me never did call. Thow

Interview Questions

• What do i remember most about working at subway in the past   1 Answer