Subway Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Everett, WA) in March 2010.

Interview

The hiring was very simple. They only asked me if I was available any shifts and if I was Willing to work alone. And also what experience did I have supervising.

Interview Questions

• Would you give free food to a homeless person?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Lawton, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Subway (Lawton, OK) in June 2016.

Interview

Ask questions about my experience,abilities to preform the tasks that are required, my strengths and weaknesses. Do work well with others, can work either shift, weekends and holidays and etc

Interview Questions

• Availabilities, can stand on my feets for long periods and my qualifications, etc   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Manchester, England (UK)) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephonic interview, Franchisee was sitting in Ireland on different place of work and took my interview over the phone. General questions ask about previous experience. It was a customer facing role and i trained in subway before apply for this job, so it was't difficult for me to secure a place plus they needed trained staff.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Very informal. You usually arent dealing with Amazon level PR but rather a manager or owner that needs a spot filled. If you get an interview generally you are already hired. Depends on the store completely. I applied and was called in. Talked with the store manager about past experience. Pretty straight forward and was handed a uniform and hat on my way out the door with a schedule of my first few shifts on a piece of paper. They had lost 3 staff that month.

Interview Questions

• It depends entirely on the owner/franchise or manager. Unlike a lot of companies, Subway has a different structure. There is no HR or scripted questions. The person interviewing you is random and expect random but generally generic questions intended for teenagers. You will be fine. They just want to get to know you, the interview is generally a formality I found.   Answer Question