Subway Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Subway Team Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Subway

1.3

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Subway (Orlando, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

Went to a hiring event. There were 3 managers there. They were very nice. Overheard one asking another applicant to tell him why he had left his previous job and the guy refused. That's when I knew I was a shoe-in. I had nothing to hide. They want customer service oriented people. Don't need to have a lot of experience, although I did but they are willing to hire younger, inexperienced people.

Negotiation

They start everyone at the same rate for the same level that they are hired at (or so they say) but promise you can move up quickly if you are willing to work,

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Anonymous Employee in Sidman, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Sidman, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Short face to face is best.i told her that I'm a hard worker and always on time very dependable person who you can count on.i do my best at all jobs I'm experience at and asked to do.i M always early .I always cover for others.i also work eight to ten days in a row because we are short staffed.sometimes all day . because manager don't want too.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

It was very basic, mainly asking about what my plans were for the future as well as my availability. The initial interview its self lasted around 10 minutes. It was very informal, just sitting round one of the tables in the restaurant with the manager; it was just like a chat. I wouldn't worry about it too much theres nothing to worry about. if you want to be prepared, learn what sandwiches that store sells, just in case they do ask you as it shows that you've done your research, plus it helps when you you actually start.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Subway (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview was a short quick fire question interview roughly 5-6 questions were asked of me it took place in the shop were i was to be working and i had been told within the next 3 days that i had sucsess fully passed the interview stage and would then go onto a 5 day trial period.

Interview Questions

• How do you think subway works   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Preston, North West England, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Appield online got a call back for invite to interview same day.
    Had interview few days later and a call to offer me the job training the day after.
    Really straight forward process.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Liverpool, England (UK)) in October 2016.

Interview

Simple interview took about 5 minutes basically to see if you're a nice person or not, about availability and flexibility. Then started an unpaid trial shift with impatient staff when you're trying to learn everything thrown at you all in one. You are expected to know everything within a week and the management and staff have no patience so if you don't pick up the pace you could find yourself being rejected.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Please think things through before you commit to a company like subway. They won't treat you nicer than anywhere else so explore all other offers you have before committing