Subway Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 29, 2017

1.9

12 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, Monroe, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Subway (Brighton, Monroe, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through Glassdoor and received a text about two weeks later, asking when I would be available to interview. We set up an appointment for the next day. I came in and politely told the workers that I had an interview with (Insert Name Here)*. He and a new assistant manager both came out to interview me and explain life at Subway.

*It is important to remember the name of the person

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness of yours and what is a way that you have learned to deal with it?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Subway

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Subway.

Interview

Appplied online, got a phone call within 3 days. Since you apply for several locations at once on the website, I got calls from several locations. The interview was very laid back and they gave me lots of time to ask questions about the position and company. Overall the manager seemed very passionate about their job and welcoming. I found out that I got the job the following week by a phone call.

Interview Questions

• How do you juggle your time in a stressful environment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrington, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Torrington, WY).

Interview

very easy, very few questions. wasn't looking for anyone in specific, just looking for someone who was easy to get along with i guess. over-all a very laid back and short interview.

Interview Questions

• are you able to work on weekends?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Detroit, MI) in November 2015.

Interview

I went to a open interview. They asked basic interview questions. Tell me about yourself. How would you rate your customer service skills. Where do you see yourself in 5 years. How important do you think the customer is. Have you ever worked with a difficult coworker. It was a basic interview. As long as you know what it takes to work at a reStaurant and deal with customers or you've done so before you will be fine.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future 5 or 10 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Subway (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online, within a week I got a call back. When I went to the interview, I only met with the manager, not the franchise owner (they usually have him there). Answered the questions honestly with personality and I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer
    • What is your favorite sandwich?   2 Answers
    • What would you do if a customer was yelling at you for something you didn't do/can control?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Subway (Athens, GA).

Interview

Just a brief 10 minute interview about past experience and availability. They also took a quick glance over my resume and after that, I waited to get a call with an official offer. Besides filling out a few forms, the hiring process was super quick.

Team Member Interview

Interview

Easy, got a call after a week, asked simple questions about availability and work experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a rowdy customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Lakeland, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

Applied online then was called the next day to come in. Mixed signals from seperate managers not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have kids in daycare   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newington, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Subway (Newington, CT) in January 2011.

Interview

took the interview with a guy who was alright but read my application and already said i dont like u coz u worked at DD...so i was deff not getting it but the interview process was pretty easy...they ask general questions like tell me abt yourself, ur strengths, weaknesses, questions abt ur previous jobs and stuff...the guy was literally forcing the answers from me...like he asked, wat didnt u like abt ur previous manager and i said i liked everything but he kept on forcing to me to tell him which i found annoying and a little forced...

Interview Questions

• tell me about urself   2 Answers
    • ur strengths/weaknesses   1 Answer
    • wat did and didnt you like abt ur former co-workers, managers and the job   1 Answer
    • how would u handle some situations like angry customers, too many customers, someone stealing something and etc...   2 Answers

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Subway (Ottawa, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Easy and casual interview process as it is a bare minimum entry level job. Nothing to prepare for except to be punctual and polite. Usually asked if fast-food experience is available. If not, a few general questions are asked regarding how one would react to certain customer / food related situations.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked at a fast food / food service restaurant before?   2 Answers