SuccessFactors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SuccessFactors Interview Questions

3.1

Presales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SuccessFactors in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter, then hiring manager, then telephone conversations with three others. Onsite interview that consisted of a presentation and additional questions. The phone calls were all normal, save for one individual who said I could contact him at any time during the process and then vanished.

Kudos to the recruiters who were on top of things throughout the process. The time from initial phone screen to final interview was around five weeks. Managers were very transparent about the bureaucracy in the SAP side of the organization. At times it almost seemed like they were persuading me not to work there.

User Experience Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

4 rounds of interview. Last round 4+ hours, did an portfolio run through and design exercise.

The Design exercise took 1 hour. You got the problem and you start interviewing the interviewers, as if they are the "actual" users. Then you have like ~40 mins to do mockups (in any way you like) and you present to the interviewers for ~15 mins and do Q&A.

Interview Questions

• Going though the portfolio, did a design exercise, and a bit of behaviour questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuccessFactors.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview followed by 5 1:1 onsite interviews. They asked questions on previous projects experience, Java, Data Structures/Algorithms.
    The interview and hiring process was pretty fast.
    Overall an average experience.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Francisco, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process is good overall. But the result is not that good. I got three rounds of interview and after the final round, they just sent me a system email said I was rejected. I spent a lot of time in this interview process and I was one of fews candidates who were into the final round of interview. The HR should send me an email rather than auto reply from system. Overall the interview was good. First two round of video interview talking about my experience and portfolio. Then a big interview with several members in the design team for four hours. one hour for portfolio review, one and half hours for design exercise, one hour to present my design and half hour for Q&A. The interviewers were nice and they just kept challenge your design to get an idea about your thinking process

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me. We prescreened and then I spoke with the Sales Manager who felt I didn't have the background. The recruiter didn't qualify me at all. What a waste of time.

Solution Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The process included meeting with multiple individuals, management and potential peers. After initial discussions over the phone, candidates are brought in to deliver a demo in role. The overall process seemed somewhat slow and drawn out. The recruiters were great; very friendly and responsive.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals over the next 5 years?
      How do you define a strategic approach to solution consulting?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (South San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied on portal. Process took one week.
    Four Skype Calls
    Team Lead, Senior Software Engineer, Senior DevOps Engineer, Sr. Director
    Stress on situational questions and expect practical and implementable solutions.
    They gauge your skills and interests based on previous work experience/academic projects.

Interview Questions

• How would you update the timestamp of when a post has been published in a facebook like site? Would you write your algorithm in the client side or server side?   Answer Question

Principal Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SuccessFactors.

Interview

Probably one of the worst interview processes I've ever had. The company barely cares about your experiences or challenges, just wants to know if you think like a robot and are a 'yes' person. Applied online, then Phone Interview with HR Recruiter, followed by another quick phone interview (which the person barely got to know me.) Followed by a 5hr in-person interview, with a panel of people judging you, without understanding your background or experience. Followed by a 'challenge' in which your suppose to complete in less than 40min.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

30 min Interview with recruiter then another phone interview with manager after a week. Finally after 2 weeks in person interview. Through the whole interview process I could feel the bias against me since I don't look like the "typical software engineer". Also I noticed the company has a major issue when it comes to diversity.

Presales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newtown Square, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (Newtown Square, PA) in May 2015.

Interview

Contact via recruiter, direct manager, senior manager and the finally a group interview and presentation in PA. The whole process from initial phone screen, to interviews, to presentation, to offer took approximately 10 days. A very fast turnaround.