SuccessFactors Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (Foster City, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

They asked for two face to face interviews. One with the hiring manager, Chris Hsu for an hour. The second with Stacy Teixeira and Adrienne Germain, for 1/2 hr each. Very casual environment. Very fast paced and intense interview. They are looking for leadership and personality fit. They have recently been acquired by SAP and are in Scaling situation.

Interview Questions

• What is your conflict resolving style?   1 Answer

The environment is too fast paced and there was too much uncertainity in terms of growth for the position

Other Interview Reviews for SuccessFactors

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SuccessFactors (Arlington, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

At the time,the company was much smaller and the interview process was with several key managers. We phone interviewed and that was followed by onsite interview with several key managers. The culture was much smaller at the time and although SuccessFactors is now large and part of SAP we still have that small company energy.

Interview Questions

• I do not recall any difficult questions. I was really prepared for his interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy! I negotiated starting salary