Suddenlink Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Suddenlink Communications Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.3

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications.

Interview

the interview process was very laid back. standard interview questions. everyone was very friendly. the onsite interview was a panel interview. The interviewers spent most of the interview talking about themselves and the company.

Interview Questions

• why are you the right person for the job?   1 Answer

Tech Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications.

Interview

People asked in the group pre-hire interview about the role and were told there would be no sales, no billing. That was completely untrue. Interview was perfectly pleasant and included submitting a lengthy essay question about what candidate could bring to the job.

Small Medium Business Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkview, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Elkview, WV) in January 2017.

Interview

The first process was standard questions such as tell me what you will do your first 90 days to get things going. I was offered the job based on the mcquaigy test you take. They fired the RSM and made me go through process over again. No follow up when emailed or called unless I reached out to the VP in Texas. Very poor communication and never kept me in the loop. After a month and a half I withdrew from the position due to lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions

• If your customer bought an order of blue pens and decided on buying pink pens, what would you do?   1 Answer

CCR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

i received an email replying to my application i was sent some forms to fill out and links for Testing online. then an orientation at the office building. then an over the phone where they asked some basic common questions where they offered the position over the phone, followed by a ua assigned to a local lab.

Interview Questions

• What is the process you would take when a customer requests a supervisor.   Answer Question

Broadband Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Eureka, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with a single supervisor and the second was with all of the supervisors and the plant manager. They asked basic questions that were not too difficult. The were extremely accommodating.

Suddenlink Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

They brought me into a small room, pretty much a large closet to give me the interview. They first show your their Suddenlink commitment wall of all the things they abide by, which in my opinion really depends on the person you talk to at Suddenlink. They offered 10.50 plus commission which can be good or bad depending on the stress of the job, and how much you actually get for commission. I would have declined to offer because how controlling they seem to be of their employees. I looked around a bit too and most kinda seemed like zombies, maybe just going through the motions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do to help a customer with x problem? x being a computer problem.   1 Answer

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online and received an email confirmation, received an interview call which lasted about 15 minutes and the HR agent asked questions about my work experience and I got a face to face interview after.

Interview Questions

• How would you de-escalate an angry customer?   1 Answer

Tech Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Lubbock, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Went in to take the initial test, it was on the computer. It took about an hour and had a little bit of everything; math, scenarios, etc. Then had the second interview with an actual person. About five questions about tech support and customer service in general. A lot of email communication, including filling out forms.

Interview Questions

• What would you do first in certain situations with customers.   1 Answer

Broadband Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Amarillo, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

-Applied online
    -Within two weeks received call from the regional recruiter to set up interview
    -Set up interview for the upcoming Thursday at 11:00
    -Arrived at 10:50
    -Interview started at 11:05
    -Interview concluded at 11:50
    -When you walk in let someone up front know that you are there for an interview and they will email the person or persons interviewing you
    -They will take you into a conference room and explain the job to you before starting the interview
    -They explained to me that the training will start on August 1st
    -They said they would have someone picked by the following day.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time when you prevented a small problem from becoming a big problem?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me of a time you worked in a team setting?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me of a time you had to explain something very technical to somebody?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parkersburg, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Parkersburg, WV) in November 2015.

Interview

They asked some questions about what I would do if I was in certain situations, script reading. asked me some personality questions to see how I would act as a customer service representative.