Suddenlink Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Suddenlink Communications

2.4
HardAverageEasy
Found 48 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (United States)

Interview

applied online, call back two weeks later, interview took 30 min. and hired later the same week. I'm not sure if the two men interviewing me were trying to be rude by their questions or if they just required that little, either way I applied for IT and was hired into billing which was a very stressful position due to a recent merge and it was just a mess. Either way was a layer back place to work as long as you're easy going and obviously know how to handle upset customers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you know what and IP address is? ( serious ) Can you tell us more about yourself? Do you have any questions for us?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (United States)

Interview

People asked in the group pre-hire interview about the role and were told there would be no sales, no billing. That was completely untrue. Interview was perfectly pleasant and included submitting a lengthy essay question about what candidate could bring to the job.

Interview Questions
Suddenlink Communications
Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in Mar 2017

Interview

The interview was very laid back and casual. Lots of taking about the job sprinkled with non-work topics. Was a very pleasant experience that made you excited to work for the company.

Interview Questions
Suddenlink Communications
Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Huntsville, TX) in Feb 2017

Interview

Two interviews, one with district and regional managers, a background check, credit check. first interview is only with store manager, second is one with upper management. There was about a two week gap from doing the first interview to hearing back about the second one.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you turned an angry customer into a sale?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elkview, WV
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Elkview, WV) in Jan 2017

Interview

The first process was standard questions such as tell me what you will do your first 90 days to get things going. I was offered the job based on the mcquaigy test you take. They fired the RSM and made me go through process over again. No follow up when emailed or called unless I reached out to the VP in Texas. Very poor communication and never kept me in the loop. After a month and a half I withdrew from the position due to lack of professionalism.

Interview Questions
  • If your customer bought an order of blue pens and decided on buying pink pens, what would you do?
Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in Oct 2016

Interview

i received an email replying to my application i was sent some forms to fill out and links for Testing online. then an orientation at the office building. then an over the phone where they asked some basic common questions where they offered the position over the phone, followed by a ua assigned to a local lab.

Interview Questions
  • What is the process you would take when a customer requests a supervisor.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prestonsburg, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Prestonsburg, KY) in Sep 2016

Interview

Three interviews ; one on the phone & the other two in person lots of questions and very little information given about the company they where very snooty and unkind

Interview Questions
  • What was an issue you had previously and how did you solve it?
Anonymous Employee in Eureka, CA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Eureka, CA) in Jul 2016

Interview

I had two interviews. The first was with a single supervisor and the second was with all of the supervisors and the plant manager. They asked basic questions that were not too difficult. The were extremely accommodating.

Interview Questions
Suddenlink Communications
Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in May 2016

Interview

Applied online and received an email confirmation, received an interview call which lasted about 15 minutes and the HR agent asked questions about my work experience and I got a face to face interview after.

Interview Questions
  • How would you de-escalate an angry customer?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tyler, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Suddenlink Communications (Tyler, TX) in May 2016

Interview

They brought me into a small room, pretty much a large closet to give me the interview. They first show your their Suddenlink commitment wall of all the things they abide by, which in my opinion really depends on the person you talk to at Suddenlink. They offered 10.50 plus commission which can be good or bad depending on the stress of the job, and how much you actually get for commission. I would have declined to offer because how controlling they seem to be of their employees. I looked around a bit too and most kinda seemed like zombies, maybe just going through the motions.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do to help a customer with x problem? x being a computer problem.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48