SugarHouse Casino Poker Dealer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SugarHouse Casino Poker Dealer Interview Questions

Interviews at SugarHouse Casino

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SugarHouse Casino (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Received an email to set up initial interview, upon arriving it is a panel interview where u go into a room set up like American Idol show with 4 judges... in this scenario they are Sugarhouse casino Human Resources, and management, the interview is conducted with 18 other applicants and you are asked to introduce yourself and give a brief work history, once all are introduced they ask each person random questions such as..." If you were a car what kind of car would you be and why?" "If you could go back in your family history and see something before you were born what moment would you like to see and why?" "If you were stranded on a deserted island and sugarhouse Casino were to provide you with all of your food and water supplies what three essential items would you bring with you?" Those are three of the questions I remember applicants being asked you're required to answer the question provided to you on the spot in front of everybody. You are also asked to sing a song containing a "name" in it and you're required to sing at least five words to that song. After this interview process takes place with each applicant you were then advised to go into another room and some people will be asked to stay because their online applications are incomplete those that are not asked to stay to update their application are instructed they will receive an email within several days, Advising them whether or not they have been selected for a second interview. The people that were asked to stay because their application were incomplete are actually the ones that have been hired out of the group. If you were NOT told to stay to update your application you simply have NOT been selected for employment, but will receive an email thanking you for your interest in applying with Sugarhouse casino. PS. They give u a magnet in the shape of a puzzle piece, And tell you that you will receive the next piece during your follow-up interview that is never to come. I went through this process and I know people who also have gone through it whom were hired and asked to stay back to update their application so I know both sides of the story... I truly thought I did very well during this panel interview but I did not get an offer Good luck making a fool out of yourself for the entertainment of management and human resources and then they pull the wool over your eyes as you walk out the door, granted u don't get hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• If you were a car what kind of car would you be and why?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for SugarHouse Casino

Poker Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SugarHouse Casino (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

It was a panel interview where we all were asked to sing songs based off a word they give you. then we would all answer a random question, mine was who was my role model, others had questions like if you were a candy bar which one would you be.

Interview Questions