Sullivan University Interview Questions in Kentucky | Glassdoor

Sullivan University Interview Questions in Kentucky

2.2

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in November 2015.

Interview

It was held by The department chair and Dean of Academic affairs, they asked questions about my background and my experiences, they were taking note on my questions, later on Dean of evening classes joined the meeting.
    They were asking me if I can teach subjects that I wasn't expert in and my answers was I do prefer not to do that and if I have to I need at least a month to get ready for them.

Interview Questions

• What do you do if a student is not coming to class?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

very detailed, you will be put through the mill depending on the department. They'll give you assessment tests but mostly determine if you are a good fit for them by how you look. You can snow them by being extremely positive.

Front Desk Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview will go easy but will likely follow this example.Tell the candidate a little about the job: While you don't want to dominate the interview time, you should start with a brief summary of the position, including the prime responsibilities, reporting structure, key challenges, and performance criteria. This will help the candidate provide relevant examples and responses.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

There was really no interview process as the position was created and designed specifically for me to accept this leadership role in a newly designed position. The interview was really based on years of service to the University and proven track record for success in the position.

Negotiation

Fair and balanced

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Initial phone interview asked typical questions about history, why you would be a good fit, and sales experience. There were no real questions asked, most of the time was spent with the two managers discussing things they do not like about other departments. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I said that I thought the pay was too low, they increased it.

Admissions Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY).

Interview

I was asked to return for a second interview after what seemed like a very promising first interview, both times with a panel of interviewers, and both times 4 different people. At the beginning of the second interview I was shown around and introduced to pretty much the entire department. I hung out with them for a while and just chatted casually about the work culture and the job. Looked promising. At the interview I was asked all the same questions as in the first interview. At the end I was told that I was 1 of 6 interviewees, and there were 6 open positions. To me this is an unofficial way of saying I got the job. They said they would call me by the end of the next week, and even after I called back the following week to see if the position was filled, I never heard back from them, not even to tell me I didn't get the job. Pretty unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "If a low-income, at-risk student asked you for advice on a college to attend, would you tell them to go to community college, or a for-profit college?"   1 Answer

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in November 2013.

Interview

telephone interview then in-person... once they reviewed my credentials and transcripts it was a much smoother process. Very professional, prompt and responsive. Hiring manager was very professional, courteous and answered all my questions. I was very impressed.

Financial Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in April 2013.

Interview

They asked typical interview question. They lied about the work schedule and turn over rate during the interview. The first interview was with The assistant director and a coordinator interview. The 2nd interview was with the acting director and assistant director. They liked that I had experience working in a college.

Senior Associate Director of Admissions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in July 2011.

Interview

Long process but worth the time and work required.

Interview Questions

• Many 'what if' scenarios. Advise to answer honestly and not to over think responses.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not difficult.

Career Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sullivan University (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process was brief. I had what I thought was a great interview. I was told the interviewer would be in touch within a week or two. Two weeks later I followed up and was told that he would get back with me in a week and a half. After multiple follow ups and no contact from them, I can only assume I did not get the job. Very unprofessional for a "career services" department.