Sumitomo Corporation of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sumitomo Corporation of America

Supervisory Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sumitomo Corporation of America (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was nothing out of the ordinary. The people seemed very nice. The Interview lasted for approximately 35 min and was a panel interview. I used a recruiter, however, I did not feel that this job was a fit for me and expressed that immediately following the interview to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Explain the types of special projects you have been involved with.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sumitomo Corporation of America (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very extensive, detailed and long. Lots of paperwork to be filled out, with a complete history of my professional background. I met with two recruiters and a senior vice president as well. The interview process lasted about one hour. I as asked many questions about my present job and I was also given the opportunity to ask many questions as well.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sumitomo Corporation of America (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Coordinate travel arrangements
    Tracking of all invoices not directly related to employment expense or recruitment expenses
    Maintain/purchase office supplies
    Photocopying and scanning of documents for Senior Managers
    Facilitate client/interna

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sumitomo Corporation of America (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

They were very specific with questions regarding previous experience. Interviewed with Human Resources personnel and hiring manager. be prepare to show proof of your knowledge in terms of any specific assign job that will be required at your job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. However, they offered possibility of growing with the company and different options for the future that were not true.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sumitomo Corporation of America (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

campus interviewed they just want to check your background what u have written in resume prepare ur resume well.. basic behavioral question what should i hire you what u want to join our company

location