Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group Vice President, Client Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group

1 Interview Review

Vice President, Client Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via website to a number of jobs. The HR coordinator reached out and scheduled the first round of interviews. There were 3 rounds total. First round was with 2 Directors, second round with 3 other VP's and third round was with Head of Talent Acquisition. The interviews were relatively straight forward. There were no specific questions, but it did help to have a list of recently completed projects (transactios in this case). The bulk of the interview focused on whether it would be a good mutual fit based on personality and character (this is a good focus).

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. It was a conversational interview. However, the key theme was: What is important to you when selecting a new role?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was very little negotiation in terms of salary. I was required to show the last W2 and the offer letter matched this figure but I insisted on a guaranteed bonus and got what I wanted.