Summa Health System Interview Questions in Akron, OH | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 30, 2017

2.1

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

First interview with leaders, second with potential subordinates. In the end, the potential subordinates made the hiring decision, rather than the leadership. I found this surprising and contrary to what I had read our expected.

Medical Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Very fake, not professional at all. Met at a restaurant and practice manager ate her salad during the whole process. Found out later she had told and promised 2 other Co workers the same. Also included that she did not see herself sticking around much longer.

Interview Questions

• How will you feel if you are not chose for this job?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

One phone interview, two interviews in person with five individuals. Very friendly, overall pleasant experience, very encouraging Long wait between callbacks. Did not receive offer and no feedback given despite requests. Feedback would be helpful and courteous but Summa appears to be unwilling to do this.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself, give examples of difficulty and how you handled it, how did it end?   Answer Question

Answeri Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received email thanking for my interest, will review, then contact you if you meet our qualifications. Three days later, I received another email stating my application had been sent to the interview team. It was about a week and a half later they called me for an interview. My interview was scheduled for a week later. I had only one interview. It's has been over a week now, and haven't anything back yet. The office building was beautiful and emaculat, only two years old, and all the employees looked very happy.

Interview Questions

• The entire interview was based on one statement...Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Utilization Review Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in November 2015.

Interview

You will interview with two managers at the same time then come back for a group interview with the team. The team will ask you varios questions related to your previous job experiences but they are a pretty laid back group. If you know your stuff be easy, relax, and you'll do fine.

CDI DRG Clinical Documentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH).

Interview

Dealing with HR was a nightmare. First off the communication wasn't up to par. VMs & a lot of uncertainty and condescending remarks about compensation. Did get to schedule an interview because Maria stated that they are looking for internal candidates which isn't true still have job posted.

Interview Questions

• HR asking about pay before even scheduling an interview very unprofessional to me.CDI's based on experience, education, and ACA being in affect. there is certain pay you have to give to whom ever is in the position. I'm single with no kids or husband I do not get tax breaks.   Answer Question

Coordinator, GME Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH).

Interview

First meeting with two directors, next meeting was group interview with several doctors and managers. HR was supposed to walk me to interview. Had to wait in HR reception area. HR manager showed up 20 minutes late, which the interviewers clearly thought it was me that was late.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Very straight forward interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

HR manager low balled me and tried to tell me that I'd be getting a raise in six months and could negotiate up at that time. I turned her down. When department found out, they offered me a higher salary.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in June 2012.

Interview

Posted to an online opening, and reached out to former colleague who recently transitioned over to the company. I received a phone interview, then an interview with HR. After that I interviewed with the top people in the department.

Interview Questions

• Was more concerned with fit into the company than technical skills   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in May 2012.

Interview

Several questions are asked to describe yourself, why you are the best candidate for the position. Create work assignment to show your creative ability. Different questions are asked on how you would handle certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What do you have to offer in the position.   1 Answer

RN, Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summa Health System (Akron, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Go to Summa hospital and interview with the nurse manager on the unit, also do paperwork for human resources. Also background check and references. overall a very positive experience but can get nervous with 1;1.

Interview Questions

• typical nurse questions;; what would you do if this happens or tell us something positive you did and something negative and how you handled the situation.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negation, goes by years of work.