Summit Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Summit Health Interview Questions

2.1

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summit Health (Brooksville, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

To apply for this position, I applied " On Line", I was then called in for a face to face, interview. The interview was short and sweet. I have 33 years in the nursing field, so having the ability to preform my duties, are a snap.

Interview Questions

• If I had IV skills and certification. If I was able to work 11-7am. If I had any problems assisting other nurses. Asked If I had any supervisory position's and I have also done that also.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told them what I needed. They were almost able to meet my demands.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Summit Health in September 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview. I was asked about past experience. It was a mix of typical interview questions and skills question. For example, I was asked in which muscle is the flu shot administered. I was offered a job on the spot (over the phone).

Interview Questions

• If a client in 63" tall, how tall are the in feet and inches?   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Licensed Practical Nurse Contracted Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Health (Hartford, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Starts with applying on line. Then communication via emails back and forth. A phone interview is set up at your convenience. Ends with a phone interview. The interviewer was pleasant to talk with and was able to answer all questions and processes. I then had an online workshop with other nurses around the country attending. They went through all the policies and procedures that were emailed to you for your record. At the end, the instructor was able to answer any questions we had.

Interview Questions

• How would you set up your day when you have a clinic to attend.   1 Answer

Ultrasound Technologist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Health in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was a very good experience. We sat down in a conference room and talked for about 30 minutes, and discussed the job and my credentials. The interview questions were typical questions that everyone is asked, along with some more job specific questions. Everything was straight forward and answered all the questions I have had. The two ladies who interviewed me were very sweet and nice. Overall a great interview!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Health (Novi, MI).

Interview

Majority of workers are hired in through a staffing agency first, who will do all the ground work and interview you first. Then, you will have a phone interview with someone in HR followed by an in-person interview with someone in HR and a manger of the department looking to hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to slightly negotiate with the agency but the company has standard limits on its jobs and you will be in a better position to negotiate with a master degree (or if you're male).

Health Screen Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview

Very easy whole process took less than thirty minutes that includes sending your resumes and logging in to your portal. I applied online less than a week later received a phone call and email asking for a phone interview completed the phone interview and pending back ground check was hired as independent contractor.

Interview Questions

• Remembering your muscle groups for specific immunizations like the deltoid for a flu shot   Answer Question

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summit Health (Farmington Hills, MI) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was straight forward. One phone interview, and a face to face. The interview had basic questions " Have you worked with Excel", "Do you know how to use VLookups".

Health Screener Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Summit Health in April 2013.

Interview

By phone.

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Summit Health.

Interview

During the interview they really check for your personality to see if you're a good fit for the company culture. The interview usually consists of a younger guy and the pod leader for whichever pod has the opening. It can seem like a popularity contest honestly.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to explain your personality. And strengths and weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much of a negotiation but I was offered the position before I even made it home.

Data Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Novi, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summit Health (Novi, MI) in October 2012.

Interview

They made me feel comfortable and a part of the team before I got hired. They allowed me to be myself and show my personality. They gave me the opportunity to share my past experiences of how I can be a good fit for them. By the end of the interview, I felt really confident about the position.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about working in a group setting with other people?   1 Answer