Summit Racing Equipment Ecommerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Ecommerce

Create your profile to get personalized information

Summit Racing Equipment Ecommerce Interview Questions

Interviews at Summit Racing Equipment

1 Interview Review

Ecommerce Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallmadge, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Summit Racing Equipment (Tallmadge, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

Summit did a great job at advertising their open positions; Originally found on a third-party job board and also found on their main site. A resume and cover letter was emailed directly to their HR department and within about 3 or 4 days I received a phone call. I was asked to come in for an interview with the direct supervisor of the open position the very next day. (The corporate culture is business casual, by the way. Often wearing a suit is over-dressing for an interview, but not in the case for Summit Racing.) Within a week of the first interview I was called for a second interview which was held a few days later. Here I met again with the direct supervisor of the open position as well as a few members of upper management. During this interview I took a personality test and a brief interview with HR. A job offer followed about a week later.

Interview Questions

• If you were a Microsoft Office program, which one would you be?   23 Answers

Negotiation

Honestly, I was so pleased with what I was originally offered and how marked of an improvement it was over my current job that I did not feel the need to negotiate. It seemed to be a case of "tell them what you would like up front and they'll probably give it to you". Either that or I simply didn't ask for enough.