Summitworks Technologies Interview Questions in New Jersey | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 12, 2016

2.0

Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Was contacted by a heavy accent women for the job process. 2nd interview followed up and then third with trainer. training was a waste of time and they run scheme like other reviews stated. They will screw you up so don't bother testing yourself or waste your time with them.

Interview Questions

• nothing really other then few basic questions regarding the program I was working with.   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview lasted about half an hour. Just some basic questions about OOP and SQL. It was not difficult. There were two or three questions I was not familiar with but that was fine. If you have learned one of OOP languages and SQL, you will be fine for the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between class and object.   1 Answer

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email by a recruiter after applying online. They asked me to review some documentation explaining the company, its training process, and a sample offer letter before continuing. Then, there was a 5-10 minute phone interview. The interview was extremely simple OOP and Database concepts. Anyone who has worked with an OOP language should be able to pass this interview with flying colors. It felt like a simple screening to ensure that you would be appropriate for the .NET training they provide.

Interview Questions

• What is an interface? What is an abstract class? What kinds of SQL Joins are there?   1 Answer

Business Intelligence Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in October 2015.

Interview

First round of general questions, introduction of the company and your background. Second round of technical questions, mostly SQL questions, very basic,explains primary/foreign key, JOINS, stored procedures, and then some logical questions. The interviewer was the same person in two rounds.

BI Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

It comes into two round and is the same person which gives me the interview. In the first round, she mainly ask some questions about my background and some behaviour questions, and in the final round she mainly ask some basic knowledge about the SQL and database.

BI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

Initially got a call from the HR and scheduled the interview within one week. The interviewer was rude and unprofessional. The interview was supposed to be of 30 minutes and he called 19 minutes late from the scheduled time and asked questions for just about 10 minutes. Some questions were fine like what's the difference between a view and a procedure, what are triggers, what is a view. Some questions were difficult like what is an identity, what is the index of primary key. He was using too many terminologies so I got confused in some easy questions. He was laughing and giving weird reactions on incorrect answers. I lost interest in talking to him because of which. Nothing related to SSIS, SSRS was asked. He was just looking for a sql programmer. Waiting for their response.

Interview Questions

• what is an identity? what is the index of primary key?   1 Answer

Database Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in November 2014.

Interview

First of all, a phone interview from HR which will introduce the company information about SumiitWorks. Then HR will assign a phone interview. Ask some concept of the database(SQL Server) knowledge. Then, someone maybe will receive another phone interview from Tech Recruiter which will give you another phone call tech interview.

Interview Questions

• What is PK. What is FK. What is Constraint. What is index. and so on   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Plainfield, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Summitworks Technologies (South Plainfield, NJ) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone from HR and then set up a technical interview from trainer and she asked technical questions and past experiences about previous jobs and education. Then after technical interview HR again called and told the status and sent some documents which was offer letter.

Interview Questions

• General Technical question regarding OOP, SQL and ASP.NET   Answer Question