Sumo Logic Recruiting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sumo Logic Recruiting Interview Questions

Interviews at Sumo Logic

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sumo Logic (Redwood City, CA).

Interview

First there was a 30 minute Phone Interview with Recruiter/hiring manager. Along with a take home quiz. Next there was an Onsite Interview with team and hiring manager. Ending with a follow-up call to let me know how it went.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized? What is your greatest strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sumo Logic

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sumo Logic (Redwood City, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was by far the fastest (as well as least painful) I've experienced! There was a 5 day turnaround from the moment I applied, to the moment I got hired. I applied on a Monday, a recruiter contacted me the next day and we set up some time to chat on Wednesday. By the time I got off the phone with him I knew that I needed to make Sumo my next home. Two days later, I went in the office for an onsite interview and got an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you experienced a conflict with a coworker and how you responded to it.   Answer Question