Sun Life Interview Questions in Boston, MA | Glassdoor

Sun Life Interview Questions in Boston, MA

2.7

Talent Acq Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley Hills, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley Hills, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The HR Manager scheduled a phone interview and then a 2 part interview process. I did not make it to the interview process however, they did not let me know that they just ignored all my calls/emails and didnt contact me again.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was contacted by a lady in HR about 2 weeks after applying for the position. The woman was very nice, asked mostly behavioral questions. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was invited to the second round a week later. Overall pretty easy. Make sure you have a general understanding about the company.

Asset Management Rotational Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    Pretty basic interview. Begin with logistical questions and then behavioral questions. The overall process took about 40 minutes.
    Questions were pretty much basic behavioral questions: why Sun Life and why this program? Why did you choose this college and this major? What is your biggest achievement? One challenge during a past internship experience.

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

full day with broad range of interviewers. conducted both in person and via video conference with Toronto office. Not much background provided about who I would be interviewed by so I did my own research.

Interview Questions

• my outlook on global monetary policy   1 Answer

timing of relocation

Rotational Leadership Development Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA).

Interview

Rigorous all day interview. 3 one on one behaviorals and a group exercise with a presentation. Mainly behavioral questions. Flew up to the Headquarters in Wellesley. Very friendly people and the behavioral interviews were not incredibly hard. Group exercise was difficult.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Sun Life (Cambridge, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

While very organized the process is lengthy. 3 phone interviews, 3 in person interviews to corporate office and 1 onsite interview with 3 different principles. I only note interview as difficult below because average potential candidate may not be able to maintain the energy level it takes to interview dynamically for 4-5 hours straight. Also , keep in mind that they post jobs they are not entirely motivated to fill and will interview you as if there is a sense of urgency when in truth they won't fill the job for 5,8 or even 9 months down the road if at all. And during that waiting period you will not be communicated with or told why the decision is taking that long. You will see the job re-posted several times across many job boards. You will ask recruiter for update (s) only to be told they will have an answer next week; however next week does not arrive at 5 months and counting. So you will ask again and be told next week. Repeat this every 30 days and you will get the same answer.
    Sun Life: Get it together and be professional! If you are truly looking for a new hire then don't leave your prospective candidates hanging. Communicate exactly what is causing delay, give feedback to those whom you do not want to hire and/or close the posting. If your interviewing people just to get ideas on how to correct your internal challenges from others that's not professional either.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - nothing out of ordinary but specific to the area of responsibility for the interviewer   Answer Question

Technically they still haven't decided to make an offer but at 5 months they still tell me I'm being considered. LOL!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Relatively basic process. Asked all of the questions I figured they would ask (ie. why Sun Life, why this job). Interviewer was super nice and friendly. Two rounds total, one at their office and one on campus

Quote Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

Fair and straight forward questions about previous experience and personality review questions.There were 3 interviewers friendly and accurate. Honest and helpful to understand the position and what they look into the person to fullfill the position.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a mistake occured in results of your actions.   Answer Question

Underwriting Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Had one interview, Just asked generic interview questions, nothing difficult. It was all questions about my skills and prior experience and then and then they just described the role to me

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview has two rounds. One video chat interview with HR. Then the superday is a typical 3 interviews with executives and a group activity. Interview questions were all behavioral