Sun Life Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sun Life Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Life

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA) in April 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a position. It took about a month before getting feedback despite making follow up inquiries

Interview Questions

• So, Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
  • Questions on technical skills   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Life

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Makati City (Philippines)).

Interview

Initial interview with HR for screening
    Took personality test and wrote a short essay
    Second interview with IT manager
    Final interview with Chief Information Technology officer
    Job offer, negotiation of salary with HR
    Signing of NDA, documents regarding to company policies

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

Simple in person interview. Applied through school job board, however the process was very straight forward as it was a sit-down interview with two of the BSA managers. Very friendly and nice.

Interview Questions

• Biggest failure, tell us your story   1 Answer

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sun Life (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2018.

Interview

This is the worst process of hiring that I've come across. Whenever there is an opening, this company outsource it to various hiring companies (I've received at least 10 emails from these 3rd party) and yet themselves post the job opening as well which I do not understand because it creates a chaos as to who we should respond and believe. (The 3rd party company warned me not apply directly to the company or through any other hiring company or else my Profile will be blocked/restricted)
    I got this interview through the 3rd party who asked me to share several confidential details. Later, I got interviewed by another company which was not involved at all. The person who took my interview seemed to be very nervous and did not know the job description.
    He repeatedly asked me if I really had the experience. The questions were mostly as per his experience and not as per the Job description. They are no discussion on the skills required or questions on experience on upgrades or working with stakeholders.
    Later, they never called back or provided a closure.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Life (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

Application Process
    1. Applied online
    2. One week later, received an email requesting my availability for a phone interview
    3. Interviewed through the phone by the recruiting manager
    4. One week later, received a phone call from the recruiting manager, requesting my availability for a panel interview
    5. Interviewed in-person by a panel
    6. Three days later, received an offer from the recruiting manager
    7. Accepted the offer

Thoughts on the Application Process
    1. All of the persons I interacted with during the whole process were very professional. I always knew what to expect after each step of the process. If they don't tell you outright, ask.
    2. During the panel interview, I was asked questions which explored my current knowledge/skills, my personality, and my fit with the company.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2019.

Interview

Lengthy process, took 2 rounds of interview. HR Dept took long time to convey back the status. HR Dept is very good in terms of explaining the interview process and the job description. They make you feel valued and give good briefing about the company legacy and policies.