Sun Life Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Life Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Life (New Delhi (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First,there was 1 hr written test, 20-20 ques of aptitude and technical each. Aptitude was very logical and u'll find it very easy if you are a logical person. Technical was mostly based on DBMS and C , so revise DBMS especially and then there was Technical and HR.

Interview Questions

• First , they asked about my family and introduction.and then some DBMS ques. Mainly they want your Data base concepts yo be strong but i dragged my interview to C language.   Answer Question
  • The will check your logic and will give you many situations and generate a system out of it.keeping all constraints in mind   Answer Question
  • they asked about indexing,types if indexes, what is normalisation, 3NF, insert a node in the given lined list(i told them that my data structures in strong)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Life

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

first round was online aptitude, result was declared after a month and next was a technical online test followed by hr round and then a technical interview.
    online tests were conducted by amcat.
    questions on database, data structures were asked. They asked about the projects done in college and also asked me to write logic for a small sorting program.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I went through a consultancy and i cleared all of the rounds written (apti+technical) --> first technical --> second technical after completed these round hr called for final round and that was Manager round. I gave my manager round and after one week i got my feedback +ve but on hold. I didn't know what was that which is still on hold. I thought i am not selected because they have already taken 1.5 months.

Interview Questions

• Aptitude test ,it is challenging but you will enjoy it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in July 2011.

Interview

Mail communication from the different placement agencies. got a call from the HR dept of sunlife. Interview was smooth. Process completed in 1 day

Negotiation

stick to what you want, they will tell you that they cannot provide it but later will get back to you and provide the package

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

that time 3 rounds i faced st round Technical, 2nd HR round and 3rd was Clint round

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Started with telephonic discussion. After that, I had a 1:1 technical interview. On clearing the technical interview, I had a discussion with the manager after which I was asked for my expected salary. On accepting the offer, there was a medical test and a background check.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got what I asked for

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sun Life in July 2010.

Interview

It was good

Interview Questions

• Find the second highest salary   1 Answer