Sun Loan Company Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Loan Company Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Loan Company

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, went over the expectations of the job, hours were way off, I worked a lot more than 8 to 5, made paycheck good but never saw my family.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sun Loan Company

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Athens, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

It took about three weeks for this manager to get back with me. Tried calling her several times, in the course of a month, she finally got back with me, and told me she got my calls. Was kind of confused as to why she couldnt call me back if she saw that I had called her.
    However, went through the extremely uncomfortable interview, and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what customer service values I would add to my company? Told her to always be courteous, greet every customer at the door, and always try to help the customer as much as I could if they needed any help. Asked me this question 2 or 3 times before.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company in July 2010.

Interview

Timeliness is extremely important. Be early to the interviews. Dress like for a bank job. Come prepared, with paper, pen and questions you have about the job. Customer service is stressed. Repeat business is a biggy. Must be able to do collectin calls and field visits to clients. Any idle time is expected to be on the phone checking on clients and collections. Holidays are busier, as is the tax season.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable making field calls to clients homes?   Answer Question