Sun Loan Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Loan Company Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Loan Company

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company in November 2016.

Interview

Super easy interview done in the back room with the Branch Manager and the Regional Manager. Very friendly interviewing atmosphere. Both managers were very nice. Make sure to dress business casual.

Interview Questions

• questions about tough situations you've had with customers   1 Answer
    • can you handle being on the phone making collections calls most of the day?   1 Answer
    • are you willing to travel for training?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They ask what you think you are worth, they work with you very well with the pay.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Troy, AL) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on September 18 got the 1st call on the following day had phone interview 2days later waited a week before next interview then another week to hear back short story I didn't start for a month later

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company in April 2016.

Interview

I have always had success with other people. I'm a people person, and I have the gift of gab added to my father's old fashioned work ethic. Perfect job for me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Peoria, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had to go in to the office 3 times for different interviews. Once with manager another with the supervisor and finally a job shadow. All 3 took place in the office while customers were being helped, there wasn't any privacy. The interview process seemed to be drawn out and repetitive.

Interview Questions

• If I had any experience in finance.   1 Answer
    • Many questions about how I would handle different customer situations.   Answer Question

Consumer Loan Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Clinton, OK) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview was brief and simple. She had a lot going on that day and I basically sat there for half an hour longer for no reason. I waited 2 weeks and about gave up before I got the call to be hired. Also had to travel 60 miles a day to another location to work when needed. Got a little extra on my paycheck for mileage.

Interview Questions

• What is your long term goal?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

I had two interviews, went over the expectations of the job, hours were way off, I worked a lot more than 8 to 5, made paycheck good but never saw my family.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company (Athens, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

It took about three weeks for this manager to get back with me. Tried calling her several times, in the course of a month, she finally got back with me, and told me she got my calls. Was kind of confused as to why she couldnt call me back if she saw that I had called her.
    However, went through the extremely uncomfortable interview, and got offered the job.

Interview Questions

• She asked me what customer service values I would add to my company? Told her to always be courteous, greet every customer at the door, and always try to help the customer as much as I could if they needed any help. Asked me this question 2 or 3 times before.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sun Loan Company in July 2010.

Interview

Timeliness is extremely important. Be early to the interviews. Dress like for a bank job. Come prepared, with paper, pen and questions you have about the job. Customer service is stressed. Repeat business is a biggy. Must be able to do collectin calls and field visits to clients. Any idle time is expected to be on the phone checking on clients and collections. Holidays are busier, as is the tax season.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable making field calls to clients homes?   Answer Question