Sun Pharma Learning Design and Development Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Pharma Learning Design and Development Leader Interview Questions

Interviews at Sun Pharma

1 Interview Review

4.0

Learning Design and Development Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranbury, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sun Pharma (Cranbury, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

The process started with HR contacting me via phone for a phone interview. After providing positive results, I was asking to come in for face-to-face interviews. I first met with HR, who was 15 min late. We discussed many topics including that this is a new group. Next met with SVP of Quality and Compliance. Many challenging questions were asked. She was very engaging, but tough. Lastly met with hiring manager, Head of Corporate Quality Policies, Training, and Communications. Interview focused more on tactical activities, 6-12 month needs, and then the longer term view.

I thought everything went very well. HR asked my salary requirements the following day. I never heard from them again. No follow-up, no offer or counter...nothing. Finally heard from hiring manager after I emailed him and asked. He told me that apparently I was too expensive. Unfortunate, that this is the case.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to lead your team through significant change.   1 Answer