SunAmerica Financial Group Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

SunAmerica Financial Group Director Interview Questions

Interviews at SunAmerica Financial Group

1 Interview Review

4.0

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SunAmerica Financial Group (Wilmington, DE) in March 2010.

Interview

Position was for ALICO... the international group of AIG. This was a very lengthy interview process that took almost 5 months from the point of my applying. I applied in November and received the first 30 minute screening call in February from the Sr. Recruiter. After the phone interview I had to do a telephonic interview with the the VP of Operations for an hour. 2 weeks later I received a call to come in for a face to face interview with members of the leadership team. This was a full day consisting of 9 interviews with individuals from the SVP of Operations, the VP of each department and a few directors the position will partner with. As well as have lunch and 2 meetings with the VP the position will report to. A week later I was asked to come back to interview again withteh SVP of Operations for an hour and interview with the VP of Operations again (for the 4th time) and review a business case scenario and complete my business plan and recommendations in 20 minutes and present it to him (VP).

Interview Questions

• The business case listed multiple countries with various operational departments, staffing, technological tools and processes and you need to be able to assess these quickly and determine what you would recommend to streamline these ...if streamlining is the direction you feel you should go.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fairly straight forward and not too difficult. It was with negotiated through the Sr Recruiter who would work with the VP to validate additional benefits and salary. I would advise someone negotiating to look at the PTO benefits and sign-on bonus as a potential lever to move, the annual bonus structure is limited and unclear, but they have options with PTO and Sign-on bonuses.