SunGard Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Business Analyst Interview Questions

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in February 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews with senior management. Face to face and one after the other. The interview was two hours long. The interview questions were very straightforward; they were not behavior style questions, like I expected, so it was not that difficult of an interview. I received an offer from HR via a telephone call about a week after the interview. I accepted the offer and the salary was in line with my expectations. After submitting all the employment screening paperwork, I started about 3 weeks after the initial interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR via Naukri.com. I was directly called in for a personal interview. During the interview, I was asked questions based on my resume and some technical questions well. Was given 6 questions, on Excel, to be solved within 30 minutes. the questions were related to Finance.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephone Interview. If successful, then you will be invited to a face-to-face interview with the company and will have 3 tests to do, and that should be the final stage.

Interview Questions

• Why SunGard? Technical questions: What a clearing house? What's the difference between a forward contract and an option. What's the difference between credit risk and market risk? What's object-oriented programming?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2013.

Interview

First round were general questions regarding of where I worked before. After that I was given a fairly easy finance + BA test with some general questions.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I interviewed for a business analyst role in Cambridge. The people I met seemed friendly and chatty at first, but the offices were pretty awful for a company turning over several £billion. There was no reception, just buzz to be let in. Then you seemed to walk straight into a kitchen. Very bizzare.

Anyway, the interview lasted around 3 hours, involving several problem solving questions and a presentation. The people who interviewed me seemed to get annoyed rather quickly when I asked further questions. And seemed eager to leave. Decided within the first 10 min that I would turn down any offer as I wouldn't like to work with the people there. Other regional offices may have been better.

Interview process:

1. Problem solving. A probability problem invovling the roling of a die. Roll a 1,2, or 3 you get nothing, roll a 4 or 5 you get £1, roll a 6 you get £2 and another roll. They required you to calculate the expected value of the game.

2. Problem solving. You had 50 min. to solve a problem using their software. You are given a software package that was several years out of date and ask to solve a client problem. Apparenlty there was no "right" answer. They seemed more interesed in the "report" you wrote at the end than your solution to the problem.

3. A presentation. You must give a 10-15 min presentation.

Interview Questions

• Find a solution to a software problem, write an email response to a client.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2011.

Interview

2 Interviews were scheduled, both on the same day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was offered and small negotiation happened

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard in October 2011.

Interview

I'd submitted my resume a couple of years before, recruiter contacted me for an open role. Brief phone interview and on-site 1:1 interview with the hiring manager and one other member of the team. General questions based on skills and expereince.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very easy.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard (Pune (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

the telephonic round of interview went very well, the hiring panel, got thru one by one testing the communication follwed by technical competency follwed by analytical skills
    the panel was very sweet and jolly , they were easing out every suitation, which helped me be calm throughout the process

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2010.

Interview

This was a position for Intellimatch.The interviewer was a senior employee .

I was quizzed for my knowledge of Exchange traded derivatives and also my awareness of technology as I come from a business background.The interviewer seemed to be a bit rigid in their thinking.
    This was followed by a meeting with a Director.

Interview Questions

Declined as the offer was not upto my expectations

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SunGard in February 2008.

Interview

it was a campus placement and i was asked to go to Sungard's office for a one-one interview. I had two rounds of interviews. One for domain and the other one for HR.