SunGard Consulting Services Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

SunGard Consulting Services Interview Questions in Houston, TX

2.7

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard Consulting Services (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

One interview and sponsored dinner at campus location(college recruiting): Behavioral questions.
    Second interview on-site at Houston location: 3 interviews consisting of 2 behavioral and 1 technical
    Technical interview was really straightforward depending on items listed on your resume. It seemed to be designed as a stress test where a senior partner with high experience asks many questions.

Interview Questions

• Stages of the SDLC model?
      Difference between Waterfall and Agile methodology?
      If you had to explain Hadoop to a toddler, how would you do it?
      Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SunGard Consulting Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview process was very organized, and the team that I was able to speak with gave me perspective of what my career would look like joining and what the possibilities for growth were. Probably the best overall interview experience I had. It was structured, yet there were informal parts where I felt I got to know the team and environment. No trick questions, very warm and approachable group. The recruiting manager I worked with made sure I felt like I had all of the information I needed to make the decision and really addressed the things important to me.

Interview Questions

• Scenario based questions- very interested to know how I worked with teams and in certain scenarios in the past.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard Consulting Services (Houston, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone interview with a Lead Senior Consultant. In Person interview with two Principals. The two Principals were supposed to be Energy Trading and Risk Management professionals. While they had many years of experience both were clueless about the domain of Energy Trading and Risk Management and .NET. These two principals were supposedly experts in the domain but I was able to impress them by talking about Visual Studio and object oriented programming. It was like if they had never seen or heard about this before.