SunGard Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SunGard Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Professional, personal, friendly, relaxed, knowledgable. I was able to speak freely and ask any question I saw fit. Very relaxed yet professional. Represented organization well, and made me want to work here even more. Still waiting to hear back. Phone call lasted about 30mins, and wasn't strictly business. Small talk and professional inquiry both applied.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SunGard

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at SunGard (Boston, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

I had a very informal interview due to a personal connection. I was asked about my capabilities with Excel and time management skills. The job had to be taught regardless, so the interview was more about informing me of what I was going to do and analyzing whether I could do it or not. As I said it wasn't very straightforward.

Intern Interview

Interview

Had 1 phone interview

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SunGard in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy, applied and was contacted for a phone interview the next day. They asked me to come in as soon as possible and less than 24 hours after the interview they called with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about strengths and weaknesses and why i would want to work there.   Answer Question